Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deverell Biggs (Omaha Central / Seward County C. C.)

Travel Squad

Things just got a little interesting....I can't reveal too much but Deverell has some people in his ear to take another visit before committing to the Huskers.

I hope he does what he wants and sticks with HIS best interest...

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    Creighton isn't even recruiting him that hard....so he is definetely not theirs to lose. If they want him they have major ground to make up....
    I didn't say he was their's to lose...I'm saying there are varrying "opinions" from people who say they know someone who knows. I do know he sat with other recruits at quite a few CU games. IF they aren't recruiting him hard I'd imagine it's probably because he may have already told them he has no interest in the Valley.

Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    Things just got a little interesting....I can't reveal too much but Deverell has some people in his ear to take another visit before committing to the Huskers.

I hope he does what he wants and sticks with HIS best interest...

Obviously you're more familiar with the young man than many on the board. I hope things work out for Nebraska and for him no matter what his final decision.

Sip's local radio program had him on Friday afternoon. They just finally posted the podcast this afternoon, dated this afternoon.

I'm not sure if individual podcasts can be copied from this site which has most of their podcasts, but it's listed on the Drive dated 4-9-2012 in the link below.

Definitely sounds good for NU in this interview, but Josh Harvey has commented that he thinks Biggs may play up to the audience he's talking to at the time. I don't know him, but would love to see him in the scarlet and cream.

Definitely worth a listen.

http://theticketfm.com/index.php/podcasts

Further down on the same page is an interview with Craig Bohl talking about our coach and what he had to go through at ND State. Good stuff in that link too. I believe it's dated 3-29-2012.
    "Lay it down, forget it, take off your red, choose another team ... or stick with it."