Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnam Veteran's Day Proclaimed

What a fantastic thing for President Obama to do.

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    i'd agree with you if the country didn't turn their backs on us. I proud of all my brothers and sisters.
    We should take down all the memorials for the vets and just leave it as that. this country is showing a pattern today of disrespecting those that serve/ed
    What pattern of disrespect? The United States government and the overwhelming majority of its citizens absolutely respect those that have served or are currently serving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    i'd agree with you if the country didn't turn their backs on us. I proud of all my brothers and sisters.
    We should take down all the memorials for the vets and just leave it as that. this country is showing a pattern today of disrespecting those that serve/ed
    What pattern of disrespect? The United States government and the overwhelming majority of its citizens absolutely respect those that have served or are currently serving.
    Yeah, kind of odd to be angry at this type of recognition. I'd imagine it was primarily based on an effort by a Vietnam vets group of some sort.

How does it feel to associate with those who turned their back on you and your brothers and sisters? You know those people infest the dems, and their offspring (kids, grandkids) Occupy Wall Street now, right?