Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red-White Spring Game Visitors

An addition of Cravens with Dixon and the other young corps of DBs we have on roster already would be a dream. There's a load of talent at that position.

#1 Husker Fan
    Trevell Dixon will not be attending the Spring Game. He has chosen to take the ACT that weekend. He still plans to visit NU at a later date. Rivals now has him as a soft commit as he is going to take unofficials to LSU and Arizona state.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

He is also bonding with Terry Joesph very well....so we are not out of this in anyway at this point in time...

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Trevell Dixon will not be attending the Spring Game. He has chosen to take the ACT that weekend. He still plans to visit NU at a later date. Rivals now has him as a soft commit as he is going to take unofficials to LSU and Arizona state.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    He is also bonding with Terry Joesph very well....so we are not out of this in anyway at this point in time...
    Yup
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Jarel Morrow and Ath. from Kansas will be at the game...some chatter we may get a commit from him this weekend...

He is being looked at as an athlete...kid can fly....

http://throughthephog.com/2012/04/13...ebraska-offer/

A.J. Natter will be making another visit for the Spring Game....some specualtion a commit might come from him too....

Aaron Bailey is a key visit in my opinion too as he could be our future QB.....

This will be one to watch and to see what he thinks....

Cravens will not be visiting this weekend. That was an error in Cravens' profile that has since been fixed.

Also, Toby Johnson will not be attending. His CC is having their own scrimmage Saturday.

Mathis is flying in (if not already here, can't remember his arrival time) with the recruiting coordinator of Upland High. We're already sitting well with their coaches, so I love that he'll have this coach in his ear for the visit.

Bailey's visit is HUGE for Nebraska. They really need to blow him away this weekend.

I agree on Bailey....I think if we blow him away he is ours....at least that is what I am hearing....

Great news on Mathis.... Upland is just up the road from where I live....

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    Cravens will not be visiting this weekend. That was an error in Cravens' profile that has since been fixed.

Also, Toby Johnson will not be attending. His CC is having their own scrimmage Saturday.

Mathis is flying in (if not already here, can't remember his arrival time) with the recruiting coordinator of Upland High. We're already sitting well with their coaches, so I love that he'll have this coach in his ear for the visit.

Bailey's visit is HUGE for Nebraska. They really need to blow him away this weekend.

Oh and Courtney Love has been in town since mid-week....with this dad and a high school coach and some high school teammates....

A kid I think would like to go to Ohio State and has an offer from them however, he is 4th or 5th on their 'want' board and probably will never see their campus as a Buckeye....

This development in my opinion is a real good sign for Nebraska....and with our Ohio coaching connection and growing Ohio player list I am starting to really like our chance with him...