Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: LJS Blog-Brian Rosenthal: Coleman on staff

Varsity

LJS Blog-Brian Rosenthal: Coleman on staff

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Huske..._on_staff.html

Nebraska men’s basketball coach Tim Miles confirmed Monday night that Ronald “Chin” Coleman has officially joined his staff as assistant coach.

Miles, speaking on the Husker Sports Network, said Coleman is in Lincoln, as is his director of basketball operations, Jayden Olson.

Coleman was in his first season at Colorado State as the Rams’ recruiting coordinator. He is from Chicago, and from 2005-11 was the head coach of Chicago's AAU Mac Irvin Fire.

Other notes:

Miles met with the team on Monday and plans on going to Kansas City on Tuesday to visit with signed recruits Shavon Shields and Benny Parker.

Miles said he wouldn’t be against playing Colorado State -- next season.

As for the returning roster, he said the Huskers need to be physically better.
    "Lay it down, forget it, take off your red, choose another team ... or stick with it."

Husker Immortal Love Tool
    Damn! Could not leg wrestle the pc away from my wife fast enough to post this first!

Great great Hire!

Good job Coach Miles!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I swear skunk was squeezin my buttocks !
    Skunkman's nose nailed this one.
    Never squat with yer spurs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer
    "You gotta watch the Skunkman."
    I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.

Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkman1 View Post
    Damn! Could not leg wrestle the pc away from my wife fast enough to post this first!

Great great Hire!

Good job Coach Miles!

I envy you. You caught it on Sports Nightly! I meant to listen tonight but missed it!
    "Lay it down, forget it, take off your red, choose another team ... or stick with it."