Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Capital One keeps Alec Baldwin

Oh my!

Capital One keeps Alec Baldwin

Looks like Alec Baldwin joined the "Sen. Inhofe who is a whore" group and added an anti-gay slur and what does Capital One do?

http://news.yahoo.com/alec-baldwin-s...025757511.html
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

God of Huskermax

They should. And everyone on the right should support it.

pray for me ;)
    Who cares?
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

All Legend
    The Blaze asks why Capital One can remain associated with someone who calls a congressman a whore, while dumping Rush Limbaugh? That's a bogus comparison. Politicians are legally and morally treated differently than private citizens. Calling a congressman a whore is nothing like calling a private citizen, even one who is testifying in front of Congress, a slut.

Besides, based on congressional approval levels, probably 80-90% think the congressman IS a whore.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    I don't care if Capital One keeps or drops Alec Baldwin. He's a relatively funny guy who thinks he knows a lot more than he actually does. He's also a polarizing figure that with a history of outbursts that indicate that he is either mentally unstable, a jerk, or both. I say both, and I don't think his endorsement of a product or service would ever encourage me to buy it.

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    I don't care if Capital One keeps or drops Alec Baldwin. He's a relatively funny guy who thinks he knows a lot more than he actually does. He's also a polarizing figure that with a history of outbursts that indicate that he is either mentally unstable, a jerk, or both. I say both, and I don't think his endorsement of a product or service would ever encourage me to buy it.
    Just when my day could not get any worse, I have to agree with thill....

Just kidding thill, you make a good point in that anything he shills I would not be pressed to purchase either.
    You never stand so tall as when you kneel to help a child.

Husker Immortal
    One of the dictionary definitions of a whore is " A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain." How does that apply to just about everybody in Congress?
    "According to a Gallup poll, President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 45 percent. Luckily for Obama, he has 'impeachment insurance.' It's called 'Joe Biden.'" –Jay Leno

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHusker View Post
    Just when my day could not get any worse, I have to agree with thill....

Just kidding thill, you make a good point in that anything he shills I would not be pressed to purchase either.
    I don't blame you. Even I find me distasteful.