Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking Dead spoilers for tonight--don't open if you don't want to know!!!

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    D) And how come she NEVER knows where Carl is?
    lol...so true
    my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by unmartin View Post
    whats the story with her two walker dogs? I am assuming this may be a way for her to keep walkers away from her...they have no jaws or arms so she could just stand next to them and walkers would possibly not "smell" her?
    Yup. Not sure how the show will handle it, but in the comics they are from her pre-zombiepocalypse life, too.

lol...so true
    Now to be fair, she always knows where he's supposed to be. I saw a funny comic referencing that very scenario although it has a big fat f bomb on it so I can't share it here.

Habitual Line Crosser
    Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    Yup. Not sure how the show will handle it, but in the comics they are from her pre-zombiepocalypse life, too.
    I didn't remember that she had the ones on the leash when she appeared in the comics. Going to be interesting how the introduce the Gov...and if they will censor some of the stuff that he was doing....

Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I'm reaching the point of becoming a lunatic here

Carl's like 10 years old and uncontrollable. Can't wait for the teen years!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Poyer View Post
    I didn't remember that she had the ones on the leash when she appeared in the comics. Going to be interesting how the introduce the Gov...and if they will censor some of the stuff that he was doing....
    michonne.jpg

I haven't gotten to the Governor stuff yet but I've heard stories...yikes.

All Legend

the prisoner that Rick and them had...is he from the Governor's group of people? I only ask because the vibes I am getting from the people who have read teh comics are that the Governor is a wicked dude and I remember the prisioner telling Rick and them that people he was with came upon a group of females and raped them...sound Governish
    my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.

Habitual Line Crosser
    the prisoner that Rick and them had...is he from the Governor's group of people? I only ask because the vibes I am getting from the people who have read teh comics are that the Governor is a wicked dude and I remember the prisioner telling Rick and them that people he was with came upon a group of females and raped them...sound Governish
    The Governer did lots of bad things...I think some of them they probably won't show...because he's into some freaky stuff. I believe the dude that they had captured is with the gov, but the story line of finding him isn't actually in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I'm reaching the point of becoming a lunatic here

The Governer did lots of bad things...I think some of them they probably won't show...because he's into some freaky stuff. I believe the dude that they had captured is with the gov, but the story line of finding him isn't actually in the comics.
    There were a couple of lines their captive had that made me wonder if they weren't mixing and matching with a certain character from the prison. Guess we'll see next season.

All Legend

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    so funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    +1

Just got caught up tonight... fantastic finale