Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead spoilers for tonight--don't open if you don't want to know!!!

Hybrid View

Walking Dead spoilers for tonight--don't open if you don't want to know!!!

Sounds like they get to the prison at the end of the episode. Next season's gonna be crazy!

pray for me ;)
    Can't wait for tonight's season finale.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Can't wait for tonight's season finale.
    Can't wait for season 3!!
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
    “Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.” -- (Benjamin Franklin)

Michone!

Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    Michone!
    She looks like a real badass
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
    “Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.” -- (Benjamin Franklin)

Habitual Line Crosser
    Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    Michone!
    I always thought her allure was that she traveled alone? Maybe this is their way of adding some extra tertiary characters since they pretty much killed all of them this episode...

Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I'm reaching the point of becoming a lunatic here

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker Poyer View Post
    I always thought her allure was that she traveled alone? Maybe this is their way of adding some extra tertiary characters since they pretty much killed all of them this episode...
    whats the story with her two walker dogs? I am assuming this may be a way for her to keep walkers away from her...they have no jaws or arms so she could just stand next to them and walkers would possibly not "smell" her?
    Just because I rock doesn't mean I am made of stone

pray for me ;)
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Junior Varsity
    Absolutely one of the best shows on TV, and I'm not big on zombies either. I checked it out on Netflix one night because of all the hoopla have been hooked ever since.
    Sheople, n.; pl. sheo'pel

1 People who prefer a state of comfortable unconsciousness, regardless of their race, religion,nationality, culture, language or economic status..

2 People that are unaware of their own ignorance regarding the obvious.

Great episode. Looking forward to season 3.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlack&Blue View Post
    Great episode. Looking forward to season 3.
    October, too far away!!!!!!!!!!

pray for me ;)

They can't take Lori out early enough in season 3 for me.

Glad they iced Dale too. The guy was annoying and had one expression -- indignation.

Too bad Shane had to go, but he went off the reservation a long time ago. His transformations, when he was dead and turned, and when he snapped in the barn right before taking out Randall, were both pretty good.

Looking forward to some new characters.

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlack&Blue View Post

They can't take Lori out early enough in season 3 for me.

Glad they iced Dale too. The guy was annoying and had one expression -- indignation.

Too bad Shane had to go, but he went off the reservation a long time ago. His transformations, when he was dead and turned, and when he snapped in the barn right before taking out Randall, were both pretty good.

Looking forward to some new characters.
    I think Lori has limited time. The governor will kill her and Rick will want some serious revenge.

On Talking Dead, the writer said they originally were going to have Jimmy(?) being eaten instead of the cow when Dale found him, but changed that. They also said they originally killed Hershell off and told the actor he would be off the show, only to keep him in the script. And I want that shot gun he had with unlimited rounds.

They made pretty good TV for the budget they had (had to shoot it all on a farm) that I can't wait for season 3 when they should have more production money and 16 shows.

+1

Just got caught up tonight... fantastic finale

Red Shirt
    Except for that amazing shot gun that never ran out of bullets, it was a great finally.

So now we need to just get Lori killed off early in Season 2. That look she gave Rick, you would think he just told her Carl shot his own father!

I always thought they should head north to Kentucky. That swarm would have been toast against this.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRum View Post

So now we need to just get Lori killed off early in Season 2.
    This! I hate that character.

All Legend
    This! I hate that character.
    ditto!!!!! I cannot stand her

A) What the hell is your problem when he told you he killed Shane?!?! You saw what he was turning into (Mentally unstable).

B) It was not like Rick made Carl walk up to Shane and shoot him...Shane was coming up on Rick and Carl saved his dad's life (really wish Rick would have explained that to her)

C) Why is she and/or other people in the group pissed that Rick did not tell them they are all infected? It doesn't matter...when your dead you won't know you are undead

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by unmartin View Post
    ditto!!!!! I cannot stand her

A) What the hell is your problem when he told you he killed Shane?!?! You saw what he was turning into (Mentally unstable).

B) It was not like Rick made Carl walk up to Shane and shoot him...Shane was coming up on Rick and Carl saved his dad's life (really wish Rick would have explained that to her)

C) Why is she and/or other people in the group pissed that Rick did not tell them they are all infected? It doesn't matter...when your dead you won't know you are undead
    D) And how come she NEVER knows where Carl is?

All Legend
    D) And how come she NEVER knows where Carl is?
    lol...so true