Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll hold my nose and vote for anyone who can beat Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Rick View Post
    I fail to see any huge difference in the historic pub party compared to the current pub party when it comes to this topic. Is there some right-wing movement out there that is a certifiable effort to suppress minorities?

When you look at the transition of many southern Democrats to the party from the 60s forward, combined with the turn towards courting social conservatives from the 80s forward, yes, you see a different Republican party than you had 50 years ago.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    But one party has more of 'em than the other.
    Communists!

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Thats called football...I dont tune in on saturdays to see their grades
    Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    But one party has more of 'em than the other.
    I know, you keep asserting that, but refusing to provide any supporting evidence. YOU made the assertion, YOU provide the support, don't say "just google it", that's the responsibility of the one who made the assertion in the first place.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybigguy View Post
    I know, I know, but at 6'3 260 little guy just isn't fitting the narrative
    With that size, you can be as uppity as you want, my friend!
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    I know, you keep asserting that, but refusing to provide any supporting evidence. YOU made the assertion, YOU provide the support, don't say "just google it", that's the responsibility of the one who made the assertion in the first place.
    Here you go.

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    Did you not read my post? Establishing a race-specific political support group which only allows one race to belong is racist - by definition.
    We've completely destroyed that argument. Next?

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Ah, that's good. The first link is from a liberal blog called "gawker" about some study at some unnamed university that says both Republican and Democrat professors grade blacks tougher, but Republican professors grade them a whole .15 point worse than Democrats, so they must "be racist, more or less." The second link is actually an online forum post, from an anonymous poster, so has about as much weight as anything posted here without evidence. Thanks for that though, after finding those two to be the top two results, I don't think I'll waste more of my time.

God I love that site.

Oh my!
    We've completely destroyed that argument. Next?

I will paraphrase for Boxer; you're a black man, and you don't think the way a black man is supposed to think, black men are supposed to think like the NAACP...
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post

I will paraphrase for Boxer; you're a black man, and you don't think the way a black man is supposed to think, black men are supposed to think like the NAACP...
    not sure what the point is supposed to be. We aren't talking about the NAACP.

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post

WOW
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

Oh my!
    What, racially motivated politics isn't included in the discussion?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

pray for me ;)
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Blazing Saddles was awesome!

Oh my!
    Do you think the Democrats elected at the local, state and national levels right here in Detroit have had the best interest of Detroit on their minds for the last 50 years? Detroit is a cess pool and the Democrats that maintain control their do so racially by pitting the blacks of Detroit against the Whites of the Burbs, nothing more, nothing less.