Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

View Poll Results: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I think they do, but they wll be hard to find.

7 20.59%
  • Maybe, but we won't find the creature anytime soon.

2 5.88%
  • No. They are long gone if they ever did live at all.

25 73.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Intellectual Patriot
    I think you had a picture of me with my weiner in my hand.

Oscar Meyer I believe.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    I think you had a picture of me with my weiner in my hand.

Oscar Meyer I believe.

Ask & ye shall recieve!

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    Ask & ye shall recieve!
    Notice the daintiness with which he is holding the weiner...

Did you take half that thing with one bite???
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Intellectual Patriot
    Yes I did
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Intellectual Patriot
    I think that was right after ICP stated "GAWT DAM YOU ARE ONE HAIRY SUMBEACH!!!!"

That was a fun day, all except the end of the game that is.

I love fan mail.

Oh my!
    Yes I did

I think that was right after ICP stated "GAWT DAM YOU ARE ONE HAIRY SUMBEACH!!!!"
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    I have flown these guys a few times in Nepal:

No, after you!

A German tourist in another trekking group was yelling at the pilot that he was going to miss his trek if they didn't leave on time (despite the fog and clouds), when the pilot told him "we can't fly now; the clouds have rocks in them". It took me a few beats to get it, then realized by rocks, he meant mountains. The landing strips in many of the mountainous areas there are essentially valleys that have dam-like walls built across them and then were filled in with rocks and dirt behind the dam.

Two days after I flew them up to Lukla, one of their planes did crash and all aboard were killed, basically hit the dam at the bottom of the runway due to a sudden downdraft pushing the plane down at the last second.

Photo from the top of the runway; you can see the drop off into the valley below. The building with a red roof is a hotel; I stayed in it in the room right next to the runway. I could literally lean out over the runway wall from the balcony.

And from the plane as we came in to land (the airstrip is in the left side pane of glass just above the wiper blade):

I stole one of the barf bags:

Awesome pics Miles. I believe Lucla was rated the most extreme airport in the world by a show on the travel channel.

This grass strip in Papua New Guinea looks even scarier to me though, with 2000 foot drop offs on each side, and a house at the end of a very short runway.

"The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Blackshirt

That was a fun day, all except the end of the game that is.

Was that the Va Tech game, Truly I can't remember?

Intellectual Patriot
    Yeah that was the me drowning my sorrows in grilled meats.

I love fan mail.

Sitting just quietly under the cork tree, smelling the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Awesome pics Miles. I believe Lucla was rated the most extreme airport in the world by a show on the travel channel.

This grass strip in Papua New Guinea looks even scarier to me though, with 2000 foot drop offs on each side, and a house at the end of a very short runway.
    That is way cool too!

Here is a vid from Lukla. I forgot about the mountain/cliff at the top of the runway - you don't stop in time and BAM! There are 3 tarps covering the wreckage from previous crashes on the side of the runway. The more morbidly curious go take pics of those.

You get a good sense for how steeply pitched the runway is by looking at the buildings on the side of it... The pilots come in high so as to avoid the cliff at the bottom of the runway and then make a nose dive and pull up at the last second to match the uphill slope.

This thread should have come with a "Caution: wiener addict ahead."

Big Red Fan!!!

Yes he does exist. He was living with the Hendersons for a little while.

Blackshirt
    Yeah that was the me drowning my sorrows in grilled meats.
    Its not like I have not seen that before!

After watching the Finding Bigfoot show I'm more confident than ever that there are sasquatches out there. You need to reserve judgment until you see the show for yourself. Pretty good evidence IMO.
    "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't Fuzzy, Wuzzy?"

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    That is way cool too!

Here is a vid from Lukla. I forgot about the mountain/cliff at the top of the runway - you don't stop in time and BAM! There are 3 tarps covering the wreckage from previous crashes on the side of the runway. The more morbidly curious go take pics of those.

You get a good sense for how steeply pitched the runway is by looking at the buildings on the side of it... The pilots come in high so as to avoid the cliff at the bottom of the runway and then make a nose dive and pull up at the last second to match the uphill slope.

Holy Crap!!!