Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Get tickets for all Husker games here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

View Poll Results: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I think they do, but they wll be hard to find.

7 20.59%
  • Maybe, but we won't find the creature anytime soon.

2 5.88%
  • No. They are long gone if they ever did live at all.

25 73.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by WestTexasHusker View Post
    After watching the Finding Bigfoot show I'm more confident than ever that there are sasquatches out there. You need to reserve judgment until you see the show for yourself. Pretty good evidence IMO.
    My favorite line from the show is from a guy who photographed bigfoot mud tracks on his driveway: "These are either real or fake." Genius. "Finding Bigfoot" is like all the other "reality" shows. It's pure fabrication.

All Legend
    I thought I saw Bigfoot today. Something has been tramping around in my neighborhood, eating food off grills and eating and chewing stuff in the yards.

I might be wrong?

You be the judge. Looks like a Squatch to me! The paper has it all wrong.

4f60d1ee6ce04_preview-540.jpg

http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/local...9bb2963f4.html
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    #HuskersJustGotBetter!
    (29-13-3) GATA

This may be very late to the party, but, I have uncovered videos of Big Foot. It is indisputable evidence that BIG FOOT Absolutely Exists.... He's quite the character also...... NSFW.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XjOQy6arQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9G9OXtuJ4Q

Junior Varsity
    He exists. He's 17 years old, needs a haircut and lives in my basement as he eats us out of house and home. He growls a lot and drinks ice tea from the pitcher.

There is no place like Nebraska,
    Where they're all true blue.
    We'll all stick together,
    In all kinds of weather,
    For dear old Nebraska U

Social Claymore
    Rest easy fellas, Les Stroud's on it now. We'll have our answers, soon enough.

http://lesstroud.ca/news/survivorman-bigfoot
    I was born for the storm and a calm does not suit me.

Red Shirt

I would think that each fall, as millions of men head out to the hunting grounds of each state, someone would get some better footage of a bigfoot. Think of all the hunters in No Cal, Oregon, Wash, British Col. Idaho, probably 2 million guys headed out into the woods to hunt dear, elk, bear.... yet none ever seem to see or photo a bigfoot. They would have the greatest chance, what with half of them in a treestand, totally silent and still for hours at a time, and able to see for a few hundred yards, most having binoculars.... these hunters spend more time out there than anyone.... yet.... nothing. Too bad, cause Id love to see us prove there is a bigfoot, it'd be a cool animal to know more about.
    That gov't is best, which governs least -- Thomas Paine

Social Claymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Corn View Post
    I would think that each fall, as millions of men head out to the hunting grounds of each state, someone would get some better footage of a bigfoot. Think of all the hunters in No Cal, Oregon, Wash, British Col. Idaho, probably 2 million guys headed out into the woods to hunt dear, elk, bear.... yet none ever seem to see or photo a bigfoot. They would have the greatest chance, what with half of them in a treestand, totally silent and still for hours at a time, and able to see for a few hundred yards, most having binoculars.... these hunters spend more time out there than anyone.... yet.... nothing. Too bad, cause Id love to see us prove there is a bigfoot, it'd be a cool animal to know more about.
    Not to mention that not a single bone, let alone an entire carcass, has ever been found. I did see something unexplainable when I was a kid out hunting but I'm not prepared to make the claim that it was bigfoot. I'm sure there was a rational explanation but not in my 12 year old mind.
    I was born for the storm and a calm does not suit me.