Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

View Poll Results: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I think they do, but they wll be hard to find.

7 20.59%
  • Maybe, but we won't find the creature anytime soon.

2 5.88%
  • No. They are long gone if they ever did live at all.

25 73.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Bigfoot Exist?

Blackshirt

Does Bigfoot Exist?

Here's a great question: Does Bigfoot exist?

I want to know one way ar another. I don't know why they haven't found Bigfoot yet? All of those shows on TV where those teams go out at night with their "ghost buster" type equipment is driving me nuts. You would think they could find the creature. The creature be that smart to evade the searchers with their modern technology.

Do people really watch that stuff? Do you watch that stuff?

What say you?
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Intellectual Patriot
    I am here.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

God of Huskermax

Other than Squatch. No.

All Legend
    to be honest I am the type of guy that WANTS to believe there is a bigfoot...and in my younger years I was sooooooo sure that there was a bigfoot...but as science and detection equipment have advanced there is just no way there is a bigfoot..would have been picked up on camera by now

I do believe they did exist as the "description" of a bigfoot like creature is within almost all cultures history

now Aliens....that is a whole different story
    my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.

In "Trailer Park Boys/Bubbles" parlance: Samsquantch.
    nm57

Yes, they do, but all those hunters are going out there with their fancy schmancy equipment.

Haven't they learned? All they need are two morons and some Jack Links Beef Jerky. BAM! Big Foot=Instant camera-whore.

Or just have John Lithgow hit one with the family station wagon.

pray for me ;)
    Prove there isn't one.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

It's no coincidence that the lead guy's last name in "Finding Bigfoot" is Moneymaker. The show is pure fabrication.

Bobo posts on Hmax - Husker Poyer!

Sitting just quietly under the cork tree, smelling the flowers
    I have flown these guys a few times in Nepal:

No, after you!

A German tourist in another trekking group was yelling at the pilot that he was going to miss his trek if they didn't leave on time (despite the fog and clouds), when the pilot told him "we can't fly now; the clouds have rocks in them". It took me a few beats to get it, then realized by rocks, he meant mountains. The landing strips in many of the mountainous areas there are essentially valleys that have dam-like walls built across them and then were filled in with rocks and dirt behind the dam.

Two days after I flew them up to Lukla, one of their planes did crash and all aboard were killed, basically hit the dam at the bottom of the runway due to a sudden downdraft pushing the plane down at the last second.

Photo from the top of the runway; you can see the drop off into the valley below. The building with a red roof is a hotel; I stayed in it in the room right next to the runway. I could literally lean out over the runway wall from the balcony.

And from the plane as we came in to land (the airstrip is in the left side pane of glass just above the wiper blade):

I stole one of the barf bags:

Scout Team
    I believe that Bigfoot is alive and well and currently producing of a show about finding himself. Elusive and quick, Bigfoot reminds me a lot of Lindsey Lohan, often in the spotlight, but mysterious and sought after by many.

This video shot by Patterson in 1967 is all I need to know to prove that the BigFoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, or whatever the locals in your neighborhood call it. This video really scared the crap out of me when I was a kid watching Leonard Nimoy's "In Search Of". The plaster casts, recorded howls, and this footage had me convinced then and when I win the lottery, mark my words, I will dedicate my Saturday (except for gamedays) and Sunday afternoons to getting high quality 8mm film footage that rivals what Patterson shot!

Husker Immortal
    Yes.

Blackshirt
    We have our very own. In fact I know for sure he exists, I have Pancakes with him every so often!

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    We have our very own. In fact I know for sure he exists, I have Pancakes with him every so often!
    I hope there is bacon involved....

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by HZKRFAN View Post
    I hope there is bacon involved....
    If I took pictures between the Squatchman & me chowin down, You would not even post anymore. Bacon grease to the left of me
    to the right of me
    behind me, in front of me!
    Oh Lord the humanity!!!

Intellectual Patriot
    I think you had a picture of me with my weiner in my hand.

Oscar Meyer I believe.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    I think you had a picture of me with my weiner in my hand.

Oscar Meyer I believe.

Ask & ye shall recieve!

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    Ask & ye shall recieve!
    Notice the daintiness with which he is holding the weiner...

Did you take half that thing with one bite???
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Intellectual Patriot
    Yes I did

I love fan mail.

Intellectual Patriot
    I think that was right after ICP stated "GAWT DAM YOU ARE ONE HAIRY SUMBEACH!!!!"

That was a fun day, all except the end of the game that is.

I love fan mail.