Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Marcus Newby Update**

Hybrid View

**Marcus Newby Update**

As always thanks...you guys rock!
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    Wonder if NU is interested in Bloomfield, the kid below Newby in the article?

Good question....

Speaking of I was on the ACC/IG when I made Lt. Colonel and left there for my first command job in Alaska at Elmendorf....two great jobs... Patch brought back good memories...

Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Good question....

Speaking of I was on the ACC/IG when I made Lt. Colonel and left there for my first command job in Alaska at Elmendorf....two great jobs... Patch brought back good memories...

I am a plank holder with ACC. Couldn't convince the wife to leave Nebraska and move out to Virginia so I had to come back. I sure did like my job out there.

I was also out at SAC HQ in 1991 and left for ACC in March 1992 when the big change happened...was a Captain then and was on the LG staff working on the B-2 Acquisition and beddown....made Major in 1995 before heading to Hill AFB in UT....so it sounds like we served together....

My daughter was born in VA in '93...

I am a plank holder with ACC. Couldn't convince the wife to leave Nebraska and move out to Virginia so I had to come back. I sure did like my job out there.

Husker Immortal
    I was also out at SAC HQ in 1991 and left for ACC in March 1992 when the big change happened...was a Captain then and was on the LG staff working on the B-2 Acquisition and beddown....made Major in 1995 before heading to Hill AFB in UT....so it sounds like we served together....

My daughter was born in VA in '93...
    Sure does. I retired from the military in '89 out of SAC/IN and came back as a civilian in Jan '90. When SAC/TAC went away and ACC stood up mine was the only civilian intel position lost at Stratcom but they built one for me at ACC/IN and I moved into it in Apr 92. Returned in Oct '92 after I convinced General Horton he couldn't run Stratcom J2 without me........... While at ACC I worked B2 issues as well. I briefed MGen Searock a couple times back in '91 on special weapon results from Desert Storm.

ToungeInCheek since 2010
    She sounds wise.
    No koozies for you. - BigRedMax
    I'm the one guy who says don’t force the stupid people to be quiet — I want to know who the morons are. - Mark Cuban

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    She sounds wise.

They have shown interest, I'm not sure if he was offered though. But Joey does have us on his list of interest.

Edit: According to Rivals his only offer thus far is KU.

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    They have shown interest, I'm not sure if he was offered though. But Joey does have us on his list of interest.

Edit: According to Rivals his only offer thus far is KU.
    He better be ready for a chuck (Kansas Coach) swear fest when/if Nebraska gives him an offer. If he comes for a visit we should have Rose be is host They could play basketball

Anyway....sorry for the hijack Journal.....use your web site allot for research and highly recommend it...

Anyway....sorry for the hijack Journal.....use your web site allot for research and highly recommend it...
    Where is his web site?

Husker Immortal
    ditto, my apologies.

Husker Immortal
    the link in post #1