Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Get tickets for all Husker games here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thread: HuskerMax Awards 2011 is finished!

The Tech Support Guy

HuskerMax Awards 2011 is finished!

http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/forumdisplay.php?26-2011

Go to the link to see the winners. Thanks to all who voted and congrats on the winners. Will get sig images soon.

Congrats to all the winners, particularly huskrthill here in the Cafe. I would have defeated him, but unfortunately my campaign was derailed by a crazy fringe third party candidate who siphoned more votes from me than my opponent.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

God of Huskermax

The fact I didn't win just shows how rigged this is.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Congrats to all

good job Thill

He out spent you....

Told you we needed money out of the system....

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Congrats to all the winners, particularly huskrthill here in the Cafe. I would have defeated him, but unfortunately my campaign was derailed by a crazy fringe third party candidate who siphoned more votes from me than my opponent.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    you had my vote.

Husker Immortal
    congrats thill on your victory!!! Now on to the White House!!
    "One of the few things I know...is this: spend it all, shoot it, play it, lose it, all, right away, every time. Do not hoard what seems good for [later]; give it all, give it now.... Something more will arise for later.... Anything you do not give freely and abundantly becomes lost to you. You open your safe and find ashes."--Annie Dillard

If you all wanted to go outside of the box I would have nominated and elected