Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: More Americans Relying on Government Benefits

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Three things:

1. No one and I mean NO ONE has a better spin machine (and I do call them lies) than the Republicans.
    2. I do not know why you chose to single me out but since you did so, you are either misinformed or flat lying when you state "they (Warhorse) can not bring themselves to state Medicare needs to be reformed." I have stated on numerous occasions that I believe entitlements need to be "reformed" but that the reforms cannot simply be massive cuts in benefits. tang didn't I did. You become GAM when someone talks medicare reform
    3. And it is the height of hypocrisy for you to say that the Democrats cannot engage in an adult conversation without attacking Republicans. The radical righters on this board make great attack dogs if one dares question their ideology. Adult conversation in your mind is to run ads shoving granny off a cliff in response to a serious effort at discussing medicare reform, got it.
    Your own post proves everything you said wrong and you don't even know why.
    Thank God for Obama saving and transforming our economy albeit slower than any (including him) would like.

Three things:

1. No one and I mean NO ONE has a better spin machine (and I do call them lies) than the Republicans.
    2. I do not know why you chose to single me out but since you did so, you are either misinformed or flat lying when you state "they (Warhorse) can not bring themselves to state Medicare needs to be reformed." I have stated on numerous occasions that I believe entitlements need to be "reformed" but that the reforms cannot simply be massive cuts in benefits.
    3. And it is the height of hypocrisy for you to say that the Democrats cannot engage in an adult conversation without attacking Republicans. The radical righters on this board make great attack dogs if one dares question their ideology.
    I'm shocked that you want to kill Medicare. What do you have against Grandma???
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    I'm shocked that you want to kill Medicare. What do you have against Grandma???
    Got to admit I got a good laugh out of that one.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

Got to admit I got a good laugh out of that one.

Thank you for taking it in the spirit in which it was intended.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II