Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013: 4-star LB Chans Cox (Husker Leagacy Recruit)

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
    I know it's a little early to predict, but he looks to have great size and speed, maybe the huskers future MLB?
    Looks more like a Strong-Side OLB to me.

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by huskon4ever! View Post
    So I would think that would about take care of our LB needs for '12 if we are able to get both Cox and Banderas? After our haul this year with Brown, Rose, Afalava, and Zaire, it would appear our LB core could be in good shape for years to come especially with Santos and Pirman as other young guys who the coaches have mentioned.
    obviously way to early to declare anyone short of compton a sure thing, but with the haul we have had this year and early projections for 13, the lb depth could be taking a big turn!!

Husker Immortal
    hope it works out.

Red Shirt
    Are we allowed to give him some type of physical exam to verify his recovery? Not sure what the NCAA rules are in regards to medical testing.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    An interview from a month or so ago with Chans....talks about his shoulder issue....

Doesn't even mention us in tthe interview...talks a lot about Boise, Arkansas, and Oregon...are we really in the running? Seems like we should have this kid easy, but he's not talking about us at all.

If it were only that easy....and yeah its all Bo's fault....the program is dying and the sky is falling...

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    Doesn't even mention us in tthe interview...talks a lot about Boise, Arkansas, and Oregon...are we really in the running? Seems like we should have this kid easy, but he's not talking about us at all.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    If it were only that easy....and yeah its all Bo's fault....the program is dying and the sky is falling...
    Not saying it's anyone's fault (don't be paranoid)...kid may not be interested in us...but, wondering why folks here seem to think he may be ours when he doesn't even mention us.

Trust me he has mentioned Nebraska a ton in print interviews....he is very intrested....one interview is all it is....

Your history with Bo Pelini makes ones make sarcastic comments as I did above...

Not saying it's anyone's fault (don't be paranoid)...kid may not be interested in us...but, wondering why folks here seem to think he may be ours when he doesn't even mention us.

Scout Team
    Maybe he wants to mention schools that have actually offered him a scholarship. He is def. interested in Nebraska, they just want to be sure he checks out 100% medically. They will eventually offer him, I just wonder how far behind the 8-ball they will be to schools like Oklahoma, Washington and Arkansas when they do...

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Maybe he wants to mention schools that have actually offered him a scholarship. He is def. interested in Nebraska, they just want to be sure he checks out 100% medically. They will eventually offer him, I just wonder how far behind the 8-ball they will be to schools like Oklahoma, Washington and Arkansas when they do...
    Well, he does mention Oregon which has not offered him, per Rivals. And, he mentions Arkansas which Rivals also does not currently show as offering him. I do hope he's interested and is willing to wait on our staff's evaluation. I do wonder why these other schools seem less concerned about the injury than we do...especially given that we are in desparate need of LB's and we may have an "in" with this supposed outstanding one.

Varsity

agreed, thought that was weird.

I see rivals shows him getting an offer from us. Any updates on where we sit with him?

In his top 5....

Quote Originally Posted by hpride1982 View Post
    I see rivals shows him getting an offer from us. Any updates on where we sit with him?

Sun Devil

Go figure... Staying home