Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013: 4-star LB Chans Cox (Husker Leagacy Recruit)

If it were only that easy....and yeah its all Bo's fault....the program is dying and the sky is falling...

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    Doesn't even mention us in tthe interview...talks a lot about Boise, Arkansas, and Oregon...are we really in the running? Seems like we should have this kid easy, but he's not talking about us at all.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    If it were only that easy....and yeah its all Bo's fault....the program is dying and the sky is falling...
    Not saying it's anyone's fault (don't be paranoid)...kid may not be interested in us...but, wondering why folks here seem to think he may be ours when he doesn't even mention us.

Trust me he has mentioned Nebraska a ton in print interviews....he is very intrested....one interview is all it is....

Your history with Bo Pelini makes ones make sarcastic comments as I did above...

Not saying it's anyone's fault (don't be paranoid)...kid may not be interested in us...but, wondering why folks here seem to think he may be ours when he doesn't even mention us.

Scout Team
    Maybe he wants to mention schools that have actually offered him a scholarship. He is def. interested in Nebraska, they just want to be sure he checks out 100% medically. They will eventually offer him, I just wonder how far behind the 8-ball they will be to schools like Oklahoma, Washington and Arkansas when they do...

Doesn't even mention us in tthe interview...talks a lot about Boise, Arkansas, and Oregon...are we really in the running? Seems like we should have this kid easy, but he's not talking about us at all.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Maybe he wants to mention schools that have actually offered him a scholarship. He is def. interested in Nebraska, they just want to be sure he checks out 100% medically. They will eventually offer him, I just wonder how far behind the 8-ball they will be to schools like Oklahoma, Washington and Arkansas when they do...
    Well, he does mention Oregon which has not offered him, per Rivals. And, he mentions Arkansas which Rivals also does not currently show as offering him. I do hope he's interested and is willing to wait on our staff's evaluation. I do wonder why these other schools seem less concerned about the injury than we do...especially given that we are in desparate need of LB's and we may have an "in" with this supposed outstanding one.

Varsity

agreed, thought that was weird.

I see rivals shows him getting an offer from us. Any updates on where we sit with him?

In his top 5....

Quote Originally Posted by hpride1982 View Post
    I see rivals shows him getting an offer from us. Any updates on where we sit with him?

Sun Devil

Go figure... Staying home

#1 Husker Fan
    Luckily there are some great options we are still in on! Beau Sandland. But dont get me wrong. Chans is great.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    Sun Devil

signing day is a few months away, you just never know !