Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Rose Recruiting Devin Fuller

Talking Michael Rose Recruiting Devin Fuller

Go Michael go...

Braska_Backer23Michael Rose™

Devin fuller should be a Husker

2 hours ago
    https://twitter.com/#!/Braska_Backer23
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    I concur with him.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Scout Team
    Go Michael, this young man really has his head on straight, can't wait to see him in Husker gear. Oh yeah, Fuller would look dynamite as well.

Braska_Backer23Michael Rose™

I'm so excited/nervous/anxious for tomorrow.... #HuskerNation wants Devin Fuller!!!!!

2 hours ago
    https://twitter.com/Braska_Backer23

Red Shirt
    Let's hope Fuller's number is entered into speed dial on Rose's phone. Work some magic Michael!!

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    So I guess Mr. Fuller is announcing tomorrow, Sunday?

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by KTexUNLfan View Post
    So I guess Mr. Fuller is announcing tomorrow, Sunday?
    red reign posted this quote in another thread..
    if this is still on, cant be good for rutgers

The four-star athlete from Old Tappen, N.J., s planning to announce his college decision later this month, likely on Jan. 28th or 29th. Fuller texted ESPN he will have a party for his announcement close to his home in North Jersey.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfr...n-announcement

Quote Originally Posted by 70county View Post
    red reign posted this quote in another thread..
    if this is still on, cant be good for rutgers

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfr...n-announcement
    Almost definitely Zona/Nebraska battle.

Red Shirt
    According to all the "experts" at ESPN though, 3 of them say Rutgers and 4 say 'Zona... of course, for Peat 3 picked Nebraska, 3 picked Stanford and 1 picked FSU!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Red Shirt

Didn't Peat cancel his FSU visit?

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprint23r View Post
    Didn't Peat cancel his FSU visit?
    Yup. That's why this guy is an expert...

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by huskon4ever! View Post
    Yup. That's why this guy is an expert...
    I had thought so. I now understand why these guys make the big money then. SMH

Red Shirt
    I think Devin Fuller will be the next great Nebraska qb!!! I just have a hunch
    It is what it is!!!

Husker lean....Rich Rod is a snake oil salesman of the highest order and an all around not so good person....but we have built a relationship with this kid and his dad likes the Huskers coaches....

Honestly if he buys into the Rich Rod stuff then so be it I wouldn't want him at Nebraska....

I think he is the Huskers to lose....

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    Almost definitely Zona/Nebraska battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Husker lean....Rich Rod is a snake oil salesman of the highest order and an all around not so good person....but we have built a relationship with this kid and his dad likes the Huskers coaches....

Honestly if he buys into the Rich Rod stuff then so be it I wouldn't want him at Nebraska....

I think he is the Huskers to lose....
    That's a bit strong, don't you think?

Consider that Rich Rod has Pat White and Dennard Robinson in his portfolio. Then consider the flashy QBs Nebraska has produced.

If Fuller can get over the distance, I think Arizona has a very real shot. With that said, I think that will mean something in the final discussion. Consider that we'll at least play games in the eastern time zone. Arizona? Really separating himself from his family.

Maybe Jordan Westerkamp will get on the phone to Fuller as well. This from the article linked on the main page:

“I just want to thank all Nebraska fans for their support of me through this process,” Westerkamp said. ” I am going to bring my leadership and my skill set to Lincoln and do whatever I can to help us win. ”

Love these guys' spirit!

Red Shirt

That's a bit strong, don't you think?

Consider that Rich Rod has Pat White and Dennard Robinson in his portfolio. Then consider the flashy QBs Nebraska has produced.

If Fuller can get over the distance, I think Arizona has a very real shot. With that said, I think that will mean something in the final discussion. Consider that we'll at least play games in the eastern time zone. Arizona? Really separating himself from his family.
    Consider that rich rod cheated at Michigan and that one of the things he did when he left his previous job to go to Michigan was shred all of the football records...things like strength and conditioning reports, work out information that kind of thing...on the football players that were still playing for WVU before he left. That's part of the reason WVU sued him and Michigan. RR had it right...snake oil salesman.

As far as flashy QB's Nebraska has had, you mean Like Eric Crouch, Turner Gill, Tommie Frasier...one Heisman winner and 2 other Heisman finalists? not to mention Scott Frost and going back farther Vince Farragamo who started in the Superbowl? NU has some QB legacy too.

Consider that rich rod cheated at Michigan and that one of the things he did when he left his previous job to go to Michigan was shred all of the football records...things like strength and conditioning reports, work out information that kind of thing...on the football players that were still playing for WVU before he left. That's part of the reason WVU sued him and Michigan. RR had it right...snake oil salesman.
    I'm not debating the fact that he's a bottom-feeder. But not wanting him at Nebraska just because he wants to play at a different school? Come on.

That is not what I said....

Here is what I said:

I stand by that...you yourself admitted he was a bottom feeder......

I'm not debating the fact that he's a bottom-feeder. But not wanting him at Nebraska just because he wants to play at a different school? Come on.

As far as flashy QB's Nebraska has had, you mean Like Eric Crouch, Turner Gill, Tommie Frasier...one Heisman winner and 2 other Heisman finalists? not to mention Scott Frost and going back farther Vince Farragamo who started in the Superbowl? NU has some QB legacy too.
    Nebraska does. Bo Pelini does not.