Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Finally found some video of Alonzo Moore

Smile Finally found some video of Alonzo Moore

Nothing on You Tube etc etc......ESPN had it all along...go figure...

These are his Jr Highlights....

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:6762009
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Played allot more QB as a JR....moved to WR late that season and his senior season....

Which is why in some quarters the thought is he might be given a shot at QB if Fuller goes elsewhere....honestly I see him at either CB or WR....

Red Shirt
    Can't see him at QB....looks good with the ball but he really closed well at DB on those few plays.

Red Shirt
    Question - - Is Moore the player who also wants to play baseball? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Varsity
    I agree with Huskerpilk. Doesn't look like he will be much of a qb. I looks like he doesn't mind fighting for those extra yards after contact. A good deal of speed on him as well. a lot of raw talent in this video.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarstheRed View Post
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    Question - - Is Moore the player who also wants to play baseball? Or am I confusing him with someone else?
    Going off the top of my head but I think it's Anthony Alford that you're thinking of.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by NS Husker View Post
    Going off the top of my head but I think it's Anthony Alford that you're thinking of.
    that's correct Dual Threat QB also looked at one of the top baseball prospects this year.
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.

Your confusing him....that young man....Anothny Alford committed to USM....who we play next season as you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post

You will not get any argument from me on the QB issue....which is why he moved to WR/DB at the end of his Jr season....could run the Wildcat if needed...

This kid will be a great pickup....

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    I agree with Huskerpilk. Doesn't look like he will be much of a qb. I looks like he doesn't mind fighting for those extra yards after contact. A good deal of speed on him as well. a lot of raw talent in this video.

Red Shirt
    I like how his stride is shorter around the line of scrimmage, but when he gets into the open field he strides it out and seems to reach another gear.

Red Shirt

Was that video of his Jr season??? (not impressive highlights). He would be a project with his passing mechanics (which NU has shown no ability to coach improvement). And, I was not impressed with his speed or quickness. He could catch a ball not hitting him in stride though--so that may help him at WR at Nebraska. Too few clips of him in the DB position. Would like to see clips of his senior season which may show why NU is after him.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by mohuskerblackshirt View Post
    Was that video of his Jr season??? (not impressive highlights). He would be a project with his passing mechanics (which NU has shown no ability to coach improvement). And, I was not impressed with his speed or quickness. He could catch a ball not hitting him in stride though--so that may help him at WR at Nebraska. Too few clips of him in the DB position. Would like to see clips of his senior season which may show why NU is after him.
    No not the prettiest of highlights but as I said, I don't think he would be much of a QB and I don't think we are looking at him for that position anyway. He may end up at wildcat if we ever need him to throw (as pointed out by RR). And his speed is there. It doesn't jump out at you because of the motion in his stride but it's there. this kid can move. He's also strong and fights for the extra yardage after contact.