Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: N2FL

N2FL

What are your thoughts on Bush-Loo?

Scout Team
    IMO Keoni Bush-Loo is a plan 'B' recruit that Nebraska will keep tabs on and take if they end up with room. I think they would have to miss out on a couple of people ahead of him before they took him. I think Nebraska would surely take Vincent Valentine and Aaron Curry or Raymond Ford and Devian Shelton before they took Bush-Loo with that spot.

Imani Cross is a RB who could be moved to FB in Beck's system, or Bush-Loo could be a FB/H-Back combo. Keoni is more of a blocking TE with average hands. If Bush-Loo were to be utilized as a FB, he would need to play with a lower pad-level. If they (Bush-Loo and Cross) are competing for the same spot in this class, I think Cross gets the preferrence - hands down.

Nebraska has roughly 7 spots left?

(1) Andrus Peat
    (2) Devin Fuller
    (3) Devian Shelton
    (4) Alonzo Moore
    (5) Vincent Valentine
    (6) Raymond Ford
    (7) Aaron Curry
    (8) Imani Cross
    (9) Sebastian Smith

These recruits off the top of my head are 50-50 or there abouts with Nebraska and would get a spot over Bush-Loo. IMHO, if Bush-Loo is apart of this class, the coaches missed out on a lot of kids. Keoni would be going to a school like Arizona or Hawaii. Judge their roster talent for yourself. Not like taking someone away from USC or Michigan. Bush-Loo is an average prospect if you are projecting him to a BCS-level conference like the B1G. Imani Cross would be a better 'talent' to bring in with the hopes of utilizing in your 'Big' packages.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    IMO Keoni Bush-Loo is a plan 'B' recruit that Nebraska will keep tabs on and take if they end up with room. I think they would have to miss out on a couple of people ahead of him before they took him. I think Nebraska would surely take Vincent Valentine and Aaron Curry or Raymond Ford and Devian Shelton before they took Bush-Loo with that spot.

Imani Cross is a RB who could be moved to FB in Beck's system, or Bush-Loo could be a FB/H-Back combo. Keoni is more of a blocking TE with average hands. If Bush-Loo were to be utilized as a FB, he would need to play with a lower pad-level. If they (Bush-Loo and Cross) are competing for the same spot in this class, I think Cross gets the preferrence - hands down.

Nebraska has roughly 7 spots left?

(1) Andrus Peat
    (2) Devin Fuller
    (3) Devian Shelton
    (4) Alonzo Moore
    (5) Vincent Valentine
    (6) Raymond Ford
    (7) Aaron Curry
    (8) Imani Cross
    (9) Sebastian Smith

These recruits off the top of my head are 50-50 or there abouts with Nebraska and would get a spot over Bush-Loo. IMHO, if Bush-Loo is apart of this class, the coaches missed out on a lot of kids. Keoni would be going to a school like Arizona or Hawaii. Judge their roster talent for yourself. Not like taking someone away from USC or Michigan. Bush-Loo is an average prospect if you are projecting him to a BCS-level conference like the B1G. Imani Cross would be a better 'talent' to bring in with the hopes of utilizing in your 'Big' packages.
    Thanks for all your recruiting information N2FL. You and Red Reign do a great job keeping us informed. I date back to the Devaney era and back in those days we really never heard much about the recruits until signing day.
    Husker follower since 1962

Red Shirt
    Let me piggy back the thanks! Do you think we have a plan B offensive tackle if Peat doesn't sign? Or, would the staff hope to develop what we have and make a push next year with a bigger class?

Red Shirt
    Is Whitacker our plan B? Hence the late visit.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyWarrant View Post
    Is Whitacker our plan B? Hence the late visit.
    Corey Whitaker is a plan 'B' guy too, no doubt.