Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RB/FB Imani Cross Canx Visit To Virginia Could Be 'N' Soon

Red Shirt
    Knows how to "RUN TO DAYLIGHT " as most of the great ones do.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Thanks for posting the video, RR. He is a very smooth runner- his cuts and moves look effortless (though a tad unpolished). His long strides make him deceptively fast; he looks like he's barely moving then you see him blow by the defenders. I wonder how much of those qualities will translate to college.

This looks like it could be a done deal....his parents would like him to stay near Gerogia however, if they give their blessing he will be 'N'.....I don't think they are hardover on where he goes.....visit was a huge sucess...and Ron Brown has built a real bond with him....I like our chances allot...he is on his way to visit VA tomorrow....will decide later this week...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I will be very surprised if we don't get a commit from him soon....along with Curry....

Will not make his final visit to VA.....down to Nebraska and Kentucky....

I think he will 'N' in the next day or two.....

This would be a great 'get' for the Huskers....a big RB/FB who would compliment our smaller backs with Rex graduating after this year...

This is on Ron Brown if we get him to commit....

4th down

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Will not make his final visit to VA.....down to Nebraska and Kentucky....

I think he will 'N' in the next day or two.....

This would be a great 'get' for the Huskers....a big RB/FB who would compliment our smaller backs with Rex graduating after this year...

This is on Ron Brown if we get him to commit....
    Sure would be nice to have on 4th and 1 as either the ball carrier or lead blocker once we put 15 lbs or so on him.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    I will be very surprised if we don't get a commit from him soon....along with Curry....
    Sounds like he and Mr. Curry really hit it off! Fwiw, I think they will both be "N' soon!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Husker Fan
    Mr. Cross will be hosting Kentucky for an in-home at 4 and then Coach Bo and Coach Brown and possibly another coach or two will be by at 7 for theirs. I believe there will be a decision and possible announcement tomorrow.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red Shirt
    Sounds good! I like Bo having the final in-home visit!

Red Shirt
    I'm excited about this guy. It seems like he has a unique style. Not exactly shifty, but it seems like he innately alters his pace -- which it seems would be hard to read thus throwing off defenders and messing up angles.
    “It was almost like being the president.” - Jack Hoffman, in the White House.

Scout Team
    Kentucky boards have it down to UK and NU

He had already announced that several days ago.....thus his two final in-home visits tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsee View Post
    Kentucky boards have it down to UK and NU