Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24/7 Update: Two Commits Move Up, Two Targets Down In Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    I can't speak to Fuller's downgrade, but Peat got a lot of attention during the week of practice of his exhibition game. He had added some bad weight, and was a bit slower. He obviously had an outstanding game, but the week of preparation was less than what the analysts were expecting. I saw the same comments across the board from 24/7, Rivals, and Scout. He's still an absolutely outstanding player, and will do very well where ever it is he lands.

is this post 100% for certain? I know you're pretty well connected... I'm just curious if its just a rumor or if it's pretty much fact

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    is this post 100% for certain? I know you're pretty well connected... I'm just curious if its just a rumor or if it's pretty much fact
    Nothing is 100% until NSD with a signed letter, but I'm very confident.

Recruit
    I'm not worried about a little baby weight. That can and will be taken care of. He was a beast during the game. I'll take him....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NEsker View Post
    I'm not worried about a little baby weight. That can and will be taken care of. He was a beast during the game. I'll take him....thanks.
    No doubt about it! these guys all get ripped when they get in the weight room and get some real contitioning along with better eating habbits. im not worried one bit about this non issue- as a matter of fact people should be looking at it like he just has a great frame and weight to work with. hope hes N.
    Whenever you think it can't get any worse for the huskers, just remember the glory days of Callahan.

Thanks for the latest update BTBR. Regardless 3 of 4.

I don't know what the recruiting services are looking at... I saw the video of Peat and was thinking about all the plays you could design to run behind him. The kid is a monster.

JV All-Star
    Shoot...if he was overweight....it didnt affect his playing much...he was still dominating that 5 star DE during drills ....i sitting there imagining what he would be like with access to everything NU has in terms of streng and conditioning ...the dude is a beast now...he'll be a damn scary monster with the professional help from NUs staff ....he is a must need imo
    Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Thankfully they haven't committed yet. Who should we go after to replace these bums?
    Yeah, they might be out of the top 100 by the signing date.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)