Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husker staff pushing Valentine for a commit

#1 Husker Fan
    After his in home today he stated that Nebraska is still in the the lead, but that it is a "slight" lead. He will be taking an official to Illinois this weekend and Muschamp will be by later in the week. Not sure I have as much confidence in landing him as I did in the past. But on the other hand I would be more than happy with Mr. Curry too!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red Shirt
    Coach Kaz will make great platers out of either one or both. Coaching them up will be the key. Wouldn't be surprised to see a walk on emerge with the coaching I'm expecting from Coach Kaz this year. I really believe Bo hired a great one here.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

All American
    I have a feeling he will eventually be N, but it's hard to get a good read on this kid.
    For the loser now will be later to win. For the times they are a-changin'.