Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWIW Alonzo Moore has made his decision!

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    The first rule of Moore's commitment is, you don't don't talk about Moore's commitment
    Lol! Nice!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    The first rule of Moore's commitment is, you don't don't talk about Moore's commitment
    Who's Moore?
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    Who's Moore?
    If I told you I'd have to kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Husker View Post
    I seriously imagine GFOA, Driveway Jordan, FrostFan, Seth etc... all sitting around in a circle holding hands and spitting into the middle of a angry Bo Pelini in a sweatshirt poster... the pure hate is almost cultish...

Scout Team
    Alonzo Moore will be...errr...could be a nice addition to their class. Being so versatile, he could help fill a class need at FS, CB or WR. The staff wants to add another CB and S to this class and Moore could plug either spot in case they miss out on one. He could add depth in case they hit on both, or could even move to WR in case Jamal Turner gets moved back to QB. This kind of versatile athletes (like Moore) are so valuable to a recruiting class.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Alonzo Moore will be...errr...could be a nice addition to their class. Being so versatile, he could help fill a class need at FS, CB or WR. The staff wants to add another CB and S to this class and Moore could plug either spot in case they miss out on one. He could add depth in case they hit on both, or could even move to WR in case Jamal Turner gets moved back to QB. This kind of versatile athletes (like Moore) are so valuable to a recruiting class.
    I'm thinking we should have a little Moore "Peso" sauce on our defense next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Husker View Post
    I seriously imagine GFOA, Driveway Jordan, FrostFan, Seth etc... all sitting around in a circle holding hands and spitting into the middle of a angry Bo Pelini in a sweatshirt poster... the pure hate is almost cultish...