Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: FWIW Alonzo Moore has made his decision!

#1 Husker Fan

FWIW Alonzo Moore has made his decision!

But unfortunatley he wont announce til signing day. I think its a good sign he is done with the process. We shall see!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

#1 Husker Fan
    Surprised he hasnt been mentioned more on here. Great get I might add as he is being recruited as an athlete and can play multiple positions very well.

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

You like our odds? I don't know, personally. Decides the same day Westerkamp solidifies? Per the usual, I hope my negativity is wrong.

I think this one is 50-50 at best....he really likes Nebraska however, Mississippi State is closer to home and he has family their....

He would be a nice addition to the class because he could play WR or CB and even Wildcat at QB as he has in high school....I like him allot....

He will decide on 1 Febuary....NSD.....

In fairness to him the coaches from both staffs have been notified of his decision...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I'm not quite as pesamistic as you....but not sold either...

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    You like our odds? I don't know, personally. Decides the same day Westerkamp solidifies? Per the usual, I hope my negativity is wrong.

#1 Husker Fan
    Im thinking 50-50 also. I dont personally think JW would have any effect on his decisions as they are projecting him to play so many different positions. I like the fact that he has been to Lincoln 3 times. I just wonder if he is a silent commit for one last hope that LSU will finally offer. (Which I dont think will happen.)

LSU is not going to offer him....that train has passed

It could have an effect....

Keep in mind Diggs paid his own way from Florida and made two visits too....but yeah the three visits does make it seem he could commit to Nebraska...not sure how many times he visited Mississippi State though....

Like I said I think its 50-50....

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Im thinking 50-50 also. I dont personally think JW would have any effect on his decisions as they are projecting him to play so many different positions. I like the fact that he has been to Lincoln 3 times. I just wonder if he is a silent commit for one last hope that LSU will finally offer. (Which I dont think will happen.)

Looks like he wants a ceremony to announce at his school....which is cool....happens all over the country....

Suspect both schools have been informed of his choice...

All American
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Suspect both schools have been informed of his choice...
    We surely have heard from Alonzo.
    For the loser now will be later to win. For the times they are a-changin'.

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerNCorpus View Post
    We surely have heard from Alonzo.
    Is that a "I know something you don't know smillie?"

#1 Husker Fan
    Could be! Shh!

Red Shirt
    Not the dreaded "silent commit" again...

10 year member

I like the silent commits as long as they go our way. I am hoping Peat is one, in our favor!

Sitting just quietly under the cork tree, smelling the flowers
    The first rule of Moore's commitment is, you don't don't talk about Moore's commitment

Husker Immortal
    What?

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    The first rule of Moore's commitment is, you don't don't talk about Moore's commitment
    Lol! Nice!

Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesBFree View Post
    Who's Moore?
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    Who's Moore?
    If I told you I'd have to kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarstheRed View Post
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.

Scout Team
    Alonzo Moore will be...errr...could be a nice addition to their class. Being so versatile, he could help fill a class need at FS, CB or WR. The staff wants to add another CB and S to this class and Moore could plug either spot in case they miss out on one. He could add depth in case they hit on both, or could even move to WR in case Jamal Turner gets moved back to QB. This kind of versatile athletes (like Moore) are so valuable to a recruiting class.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Alonzo Moore will be...errr...could be a nice addition to their class. Being so versatile, he could help fill a class need at FS, CB or WR. The staff wants to add another CB and S to this class and Moore could plug either spot in case they miss out on one. He could add depth in case they hit on both, or could even move to WR in case Jamal Turner gets moved back to QB. This kind of versatile athletes (like Moore) are so valuable to a recruiting class.
    I'm thinking we should have a little Moore "Peso" sauce on our defense next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarstheRed View Post
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.