Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Predictions

Recruit

Fun Predictions

I used to swap specific predictions with friends (based on tendencies, both good and bad, of players or coaches) So at the risk of being called a non fan I'll offer a few and see who else has one or two.

1: In the first quarter the Huskers will consistently hit the SC running back at the line of scrimmage. Those plays will result in an average gain of 4 yards

2: LaVonte David will have double digit tackle game, but so will Will Compton

3: A running back NOT named Rex Burkhead will have a run of 25 yards.

4: Andrew Green will be consistently in position and still give up one big play. I think he makes a big one too.

5: Bo will stalk the sideline and spin in a confused circle at one point throw his hands in the air then to his hips when the defense blows an assignment and he can't find Carl ANYWHERE! JP, I feel, will be much better at hiding on the sideline.

6: I predict 3 Steve Spurrier visor spikes as he watches a quarterback (tmagic) not befitting his chuck and duck style make quick reads against his D.

7: Our D gets pressure early, but rarely brings their qb down (only 2 sacks I think).

8: NU wins on a late Brett Maher fg of 53 yards.

Disclaimer: All predictions are wrong. When they aren't wrong, it is because I'm a genius and know everything there is to know.
    "The ecphorized exclamation of athletic deficiency in the persona non grata of one Patrick H. Ricketts, esq."

Junior Varsity
    troll alert
    Eric Lee Jr 7⃣ ‏@elee22_21
    The value of a commitment is slowly being deteriorated

#1 Husker Fan
    No trolling whatsoever! I like your humor, and unfortunatley I think you are correct on most accounts.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Recruit
    No troll here, just tryin to have a little fun. i even said we'd win. sheesh!
    "The ecphorized exclamation of athletic deficiency in the persona non grata of one Patrick H. Ricketts, esq."

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by OhRicketts! View Post
    No troll here, just tryin to have a little fun. i even said we'd win. sheesh!
    Dont apologize! Its all good!!!

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red Shirt
    I agree with this! And when we win, i dont care if it is by 3 or 30 (of course 30 would be MANY more Spurrier spikes lol as well as easier on my blood pressure!).

On a side note,do you mean aphorised in place of ecphorized?

Short & stout, no more 3 & out!-HuskerGene

All Big 10
    Good picks. All very realistic. So specific you're sure to be wrong, but of course you know that.

#5 is my favorite, and the only lock. It will be interesting to see Bo angry on the sideline without Carl to yell at/with. I wouldn't be surprised if by the second half all the coaches go up and sit in the press box. Maybe even the players too.
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

All Big 10
    I'll make one: at the end of the game we'll be wondering what we will do without LaVonte next year. AND there will be one player who's stock will rise and make us feel better that he's coming back. Not sure which one.
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

Scout Team
    I think (hope) we will see the reemergence of one Jamal Turner.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookey View Post
    I agree with this! And when we win, i dont care if it is by 3 or 30 (of course 30 would be MANY more Spurrier spikes lol as well as easier on my blood pressure!).

On a side note,do you mean aphorised in place of ecphorized?

In my sig line? Dunno, since I didn't write it. haha. I'll have to go back to look. That was penned by another member who was basically calling me a pompous a55

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktril View Post
    I think (hope) we will see the reemergence of one Jamal Turner.
    I was thinking the same thing!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When they aren't wrong, it is because I'm a genius and know everything there is to know.
    Sorry, 215 already holds that position...

#5 - I would like to see a game where Bo does not get angry..

My prediction on #3 will be Aaron Green.

Red Shirt
    In my sig line? Dunno, since I didn't write it. haha. I'll have to go back to look. That was penned by another member who was basically calling me a pompous a55
    That's too funny. I love it when people insist on insulting others while attempting to use large vocabulary, and blow it from the lack of spelling. hehehe!

Short & stout, no more 3 & out!-HuskerGene