Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Not only can you not vote for Gingrich in VA,

Junior Varsity

Not only can you not vote for Gingrich in VA,

You also can't vote for anyone in the general election except the primary winner!
    RICHMOND, Va. -- The state Republican Party will require voters to sign a loyalty oath in order to participate in the March 6 presidential primary.
    Anyone who wants to vote must sign a form at the polling place pledging to support the eventual Republican nominee for president. Anyone who refuses to sign the pledge will be barred from voting.
    !http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/v...ot-ar-1572784/

oops.

Society Crazy Indeed
    those silly pubs will try to get the election anyway they can..what next not allowing the low income voters their right to..oh wait huh? nm

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    This looks stupid. There really isn't any way to enforce this pledge, is there? Virginia Republicans are coming out of this looking pretty silly.