Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Idiot mom eclipses the one who pushed her 8 year old at Bachmann...

  1. #1
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787

    Idiot mom eclipses the one who pushed her 8 year old at Bachmann...

    Wow, just wow... I seriously think CPS should be investigating this mother.


  2. #2
    God of Huskermax

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    58,841
    Don't mess with Lotus. She's crazy.

  3. #3
    All Big 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,680
    More or less crazy than missionaries who take their children to war zones or places where Christians are persecuted?

  4. #4
    God of Huskermax

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    58,841
    Quote Originally Posted by cm husker View Post
    More or less crazy than missionaries who take their children to war zones or places where Christians are persecuted?
    Less crazy. There are state of the art hospitals in Portland that can treat her cut in half child after the train hits.

  5. #5
    Guest

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Just east of KC
    Posts
    2,511
    I bet it was the kid's idea. She seems like a pushover.

  6. #6
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787
    Quote Originally Posted by cm husker View Post
    More or less crazy than missionaries who take their children to war zones or places where Christians are persecuted?
    Much more crazy - unless you want to show where they're placing their 4 year olds on the front battle lines, then I might grant you "the same crazy" and would advocate that they be investigated similarly.

  7. #7
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Less crazy. There are state of the art hospitals in Portland that can treat her cut in half child after the train hits.
    Haha! Good job, that's probably about as serious of an answer as that question deserved!

  8. #8
    God of Huskermax

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    58,841
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    Much more crazy - unless you want to show where they're placing their 4 year olds on the front battle lines, then I might grant you "the same crazy" and would advocate that they be investigated similarly.
    http://www.worthynews.com/104-benin-...bly-sacrificed

  9. #9
    Recruit
    OhRicketts!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    870
    Jews and Christians shouldn't get too judgmental when it comes to a child being sacrificed should we? (no not Jesus, no not Abraham and Isaac, that's right it's Judges chapter 11. Go Jephthah!)

    I apologize this was blatantly inflammatory. I think child sacrifice and endangerment are bad. You should check out the story though. crazy...
    "The ecphorized exclamation of athletic deficiency in the persona non grata of one Patrick H. Ricketts, esq."

  10. #10
    pray for me ;)
    ColoREDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denver 'burbs
    Posts
    46,445
    Quote Originally Posted by OhRicketts! View Post
    Jews and Christians shouldn't get too judgmental when it comes to a child being sacrificed should we? (no not Jesus, no not Abraham and Isaac, that's right it's Judges chapter 11. Go Jephthah!)

    I apologize this was blatantly inflammatory. I think child sacrifice and endangerment are bad. You should check out the story though. crazy...
    It really is but a deal is a deal right?
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

  11. #11
    There's a deep seated anger out there right now that defies understanding for many of us. The Tea Party was first, now OWS.

    Back in the day, this anger would be played out in revolution and uprising. Now, it makes for entertaining TV.

    We've come a long way!

  12. #12
    Recruit
    OhRicketts!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    It really is but a deal is a deal right?
    Totally. Gotta keep your word but my favorite part of that story is when the daughter goes out into the wilderness to "bewail" her virginity!
    "The ecphorized exclamation of athletic deficiency in the persona non grata of one Patrick H. Ricketts, esq."

  13. #13
    God of Huskermax

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    58,841
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlack&Blue View Post
    There's a deep seated anger out there right now that defies understanding for many of us. The Tea Party was first, now OWS.

    Back in the day, this anger would be played out in revolution and uprising. Now, it makes for entertaining TV.

    We've come a long way!

  14. #14
    lol photo tag RP

  15. #15
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787
    Terrible story indeed. I sure wouldn't try to argue if you said those parents were not acting very intelligently and might even be guilty of child endangerment after the ultimatum they ignored, but I still don't put that quite in the same class as someone who purposely placed her own 4 year old on train tracks as part of a protest.








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •