After I ate the French Toast I made, I thought my arteries were going to explode...
What you need:
- Challah Bread (regular white bread works too)
- Bailey's Irish Cream
- Flavored coffee creamer if you are making it for kids
- Sweet cream cheese like Hazel nut or honey, etc. from one of your local Bagel shops
- large baking pan big enough to hold 2 pieces of bread at a time
What you do:
- Slice the Challah bread from 3/4" to 1" thick.
- Make your egg wash as you would normally do, except pour in Bailey's instead of milk.
- If you are making it for kids too, used flavored coffee creamers in place of the Bailey's.
- Soak your bread on both sides in the egg wash
- Place it in a hot pan or on a hot Griddle and cook like you normally cook french toast
- When it is ready flip to the other side, while it is cooking on the other side, spread some cream cheese on one of the pieces of french toast
- Once the other side has cooked, put the two pieces together with the cream cheese in the middle like a grilled cheese
- Cook for a minute or so on each side to make sure the cream cheese is gooey