Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Talman talking reruiting (11/01/11)--Audio and my notes (Some really good stuff)

Thanks...I find it fun...and the research (google) is fun and rewarding if you really dig....its amazing what you can find if you just dig and stay persistent...

Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    ....and you do it very well.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Thanks...I find it fun...and the research (google) is fun and rewarding if you really dig....its amazing what you can find if you just dig and stay persistent...
    I appreciate all the work you do. One of the main reasons I joined here!

Keep up the good work.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Panhandle Red View Post
    He will have to wait until he reads something on HuskerOnline before he can do that.
    Why don't you jump in and help out Panhandle if RR is doing so poorly. We'd love to have your insight.
    "I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden
    "I understand the risk of hiring the wrong guy, but its not a reason to keep someone you know is the wrong guy." - internet tg

Starter
    He will have to wait until he reads something on HuskerOnline before he can do that.
    Maybe if you have something useful to say, you should post it, otherwise don't spread your bitterness about HP being no more in the form of jabs at decent posters here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BornRaisedBleedRed View Post
    I value everyone's opinion whether it agrees with me or whether they are wrong.

Starter
    A wild guess Buff (and in no order) as you never know when these youngmen will pull the trigger....Seisay, Valentine, Diggs, Neal & Peat....if I'm 50% right I would be happy....
    RR you know I'm going to ask about Fuller. No update on him?

None....all quite on his front....

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    RR you know I'm going to ask about Fuller. No update on him?

Starter
    None....all quite on his front....
    Awww. It seemed to be a good kid with a great head on his shoulders.

I would also really like to see Valentine, Seisay, and obviously Peat give us the nod. That would make for a great class.

We are due a commit after the two great performances at home. I think that will pay dividends for some of the big fish we are after. As it is now, looks like we are still "holding out" for quite a few of those guys.

I think its down to Nebraska and Penn State...Rutgers with a chance too....but still quite...

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    Awww. It seemed to be a good kid with a great head on his shoulders.

I would also really like to see Valentine, Seisay, and obviously Peat give us the nod. That would make for a great class.

Red Shirt
    It's amazing to me why anyone would take a shot at someone who obviously loves the program & is well informed. Keep doing what you do Red Reign, I certainly appreciate all that you do!

Junior Varsity
    Well, that was helpful.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerGene View Post
    It's amazing to me why anyone would take a shot at someone who obviously loves the program & is well informed. Keep doing what you do Red Reign, I certainly appreciate all that you do!
    Ya, I don't get it either...

Keep up the good work RR, it's definitely appreciated by many!
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers.

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer7 View Post
    Ya, I don't get it either...

Keep up the good work RR, it's definitely appreciated by many!
    I don't get it either - jealousy maybe.

Another kudos for Red Reign from Newi!!

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWICOsker View Post
    I don't get it either - jealousy maybe.

Another kudos from Red Reign from Newi!!
    +1
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein
    A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. - Albert Einstein

Scout Team
    Panhandle with the drive by...then silence.