Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Recruiting: Historic comeback a big hit with big-name visitors

Recruiting: Historic comeback a big hit with big-name visitors

Good to hear....

Fuller: “It was one of the best visits I’ve ever had. The fans were high-fiving me and the game atmosphere was one of the best experiences. I really like the offense and how they use the quarterback. They definitely helped their chances with me.”

Of the quintet, Beaver, the corner, might be the “must” recruit, although an athlete like Foster could help at a variety of spots.
    Rest here:

http://sports.omaha.com/2011/10/10/r...name-visitors/
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    Yes, I thought the same thing when reading that.

Starter
    That's great news. It would be real nice to even get 3 of the 5 recruits. Especially the three whom had quotes. It's well documented that I'm a fan of Fuller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Husker View Post
    I seriously imagine GFOA, Driveway Jordan, FrostFan, Seth etc... all sitting around in a circle holding hands and spitting into the middle of a angry Bo Pelini in a sweatshirt poster... the pure hate is almost cultish...

Scout Team
    I loved this comment:

Foster: “Nebraska moves right up there with Oregon and Arizona State,” he said. “I thought the distance would kind of bother me but it’s not that bad. The flight was only an hour and 45 minutes long and it was a direct flight. I like the small town feel they have, it was really eye-opening. We need to talk to my mom about Nebraska. I’m definitely going to consider them and I’m surprised how good of a time I had.”

Anytime someone mentions talking to their family, that i think shows the impact we had on them