Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 53 of 355 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5318

Thread: HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

  1. #781
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    if we dont advance to week 4 tonight, i wont be able to do recruiting till friday, and be done till about noon cst. is that a problem just advance i guess
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  2. #782
    Varsity

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    10,299
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    SWVA is the last one. I believe he said he would be on tonight so I assume he would get it done tonight if he has time.
    Sorry guys I can't get my recruiting done tonight. I knew Wednesday would be a tough night to be able to get online and I wasn't wrong lol. I will be able to be online tomorrow evening though to do my week three recruiting and, if everyone else is available, we can finish out the offseason.
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

  3. #783
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    if we dont advance to week 4 tonight, i wont be able to do recruiting till friday, and be done till about noon cst. is that a problem just advance i guess
    If you have a few minutes during the day, you could try recruiting online at the NCAA 12 website here http://www.easports.com/dynasty all you have to do is sign in with your email address and password and it should let you do your recruiting online. I thought it was handy but i think it was SWVA who really didn't care for it. Just something to think about

  4. #784
    All Legend
    unmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mead, WA
    Posts
    16,860
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    If you have a few minutes during the day, you could try recruiting online at the NCAA 12 website here http://www.easports.com/dynasty all you have to do is sign in with your email address and password and it should let you do your recruiting online. I thought it was handy but i think it was SWVA who really didn't care for it. Just something to think about
    I actually like the site..comes in very handy when the kids are using the XBOX or watching a show...just pull out the laptop and do some recruiting
    Sorry old sport, I thought you knew

  5. #785
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by unmartin View Post
    I actually like the site..comes in very handy when the kids are using the XBOX or watching a show...just pull out the laptop and do some recruiting
    The newer version of the site looks better imo. I hope they role it out soon. Crazy tangent here but, as much as I've enjoyed this dynasty NCAA 2013 will be a make or break year for me as far as continuing to buy the yearly addition of the game. I think that EA Sports getting the sole license of sports games really killed the genre. The other game that I play a ton (Fifa 12) got completely face-lifted this year. The development team behind that game took a big risk by upgrading the game engine, adding cool needed features and bringing back a few old ones. I wish the NCAA games would take a risk at times instead of merely putting out what amounts to a patch for the money plays/flaws on both sides of the ball and bumping up the graphics year in and year out.

  6. #786
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    not working for me. I dont know what I used for a password i guess. just always tells me I have an email and password and use it. well if I remembered what my password was I would use it! why not let me pick a knew one!
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  7. #787
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    not working for me. I dont know what I used for a password i guess. just always tells me I have an email and password and use it. well if I remembered what my password was I would use it! why not let me pick a knew one!
    https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do? try that link there Midway. Let me know if it works! If you recover your password then use that and your email address at the first link I showed you.

  8. #788
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    thanks HS04! you are a life saver I should be able to check and see if we advanced and should be able to recruit tomorrow now woooooohoooooo
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  9. #789
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    bump
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  10. #790
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    bump
    I think we will be doing recruiting tonight Midway. The only bad thing about the site is that you won't be able to cut players,set your depth chart or redshirt players, set up a schedule. Unmartin, correct me if I am wrong about my previous sentence. I haven't used it during the off-season before but this off-season you couldn't sign a coach contract or convince players to stay on it. Maybe if everyone is okay we could do the recruiting tonight if you have time to check in and then wait for the last few weeks of the season until friday night.

    All that is left is National Signing Day which really isn't that important except for seeing which recruits you get and seeing your ranking which RNH usually posts after he advances. Then it goes to Training Results and then Cut players and then RNH will have to change conferences which doesn't affect anyone except Poyer and then we advance to Pre-season which is red-shirting and setting up your schedule. What stuff is the most important for you to participate in? I know if we absolutely have to, RNH can do your scheduling for you(I believe)

  11. #791
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    I should be able to get everything done tomorrow. and since i traded shifts with a guy here at work, if we could get done this weekend would work out great
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  12. #792
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    I should be able to get everything done tomorrow. and since i traded shifts with a guy here at work, if we could get done this weekend would work out great
    Would you be able to do recruiting from that website tonight or can you not do anything at all tonight?

  13. #793
    Guest

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    2,773
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    I think we will be doing recruiting tonight Midway. The only bad thing about the site is that you won't be able to cut players,set your depth chart or redshirt players, set up a schedule. Unmartin, correct me if I am wrong about my previous sentence. I haven't used it during the off-season before but this off-season you couldn't sign a coach contract or convince players to stay on it. Maybe if everyone is okay we could do the recruiting tonight if you have time to check in and then wait for the last few weeks of the season until friday night.

    All that is left is National Signing Day which really isn't that important except for seeing which recruits you get and seeing your ranking which RNH usually posts after he advances. Then it goes to Training Results and then Cut players and then RNH will have to change conferences which doesn't affect anyone except Poyer and then we advance to Pre-season which is red-shirting and setting up your schedule. What stuff is the most important for you to participate in? I know if we absolutely have to, RNH can do your scheduling for you(I believe)
    We are hoping to get through the rest of the off-season tonight, but it may take until tomorrow night to complete. I'm not sure if I can set the scheduling for other teams or not. I know when you get to the schedule, each player can edit their open weeks, and non-conference schedule, but I haven't been asked to modify anyones schedule in the past.

  14. #794
    Junior Varsity
    USS Midway CV41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    fairbury, Ne
    Posts
    5,727
    i should be able to recruit tonight. unless for some reason we are called out all night long. but that does not happen usually
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

  15. #795
    Guest

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux City,IA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    i should be able to recruit tonight. unless for some reason we are called out all night long. but that does not happen usually
    If you can recruit tonight, I would have a work around that would allow us to get the rest of the off-season done tonight. It would involve a little bit of work on RNH and my part and some patience on everyone else's but if you would be okay with it, I could do the rest of your off-season for you. But I'd only do it if you were okay with it and it was an absolute last resort.





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •