Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 103 of 355 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5318

Thread: HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker Poyer View Post
    I run it almost exclusively. I can only imagine that with better players (esp the QB) I will get much, much better. I have 2 3* QB commits with B speed which should probably unseat the QB I'm playing right now and his awful, slow backup. I just need to be able to sub them in because after 3 or 4 plays they get too tired and I get destroyed.
    you need to go to the team management settings and set your sub in sub out for your QB's to like 75 or 80 out and 95 in. that may help you
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    I think with Unmartin's last loss he is a longshot to make a BCS bowl game. There are one of two ways it can play out assuming all users continuing their winning...if SWVA beats RNH it'll be me and Midway in the championship and if RNH beats SWVA it'll be him and Midway in the national title game.
    so if I make it to the BCS championship game, it will be a win for whoever plays me!
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    so if I make it to the BCS championship game, it will be a win for whoever plays me!
    I wouldn't say all that. Coming into the season, I thought I would start off with a loss playing HS04 since he stomped me pretty badly in a scrimmage game before last seasons NC game (which I lost to unmartin). The ball took a few tricky bounces along the way, and I eaked out an overtime victory after causing a fluke fumble. That being said, that's why we play the games. Nothing is guaranteed.

I run it almost exclusively. I can only imagine that with better players (esp the QB) I will get much, much better. I have 2 3* QB commits with B speed which should probably unseat the QB I'm playing right now and his awful, slow backup. I just need to be able to sub them in because after 3 or 4 plays they get too tired and I get destroyed.
    The QB you have right now looks to be a pretty good option QB. He has 88 speed, 84 agility and 89 acceleration. Does he just tire to quickly? He should be a low 70's player next year and that's not horrible. I think winning out will really help you get some of the better 3* players

Junior Varsity
    ok, I was wrong on the team management. you need to go to MY NCAA, then under strategy you can set your sub out and in. hopefully that helps you a little

Habitual Line Crosser
    The QB you have right now looks to be a pretty good option QB. He has 88 speed, 84 agility and 89 acceleration. Does he just tire to quickly? He should be a low 70's player next year and that's not horrible. I think winning out will really help you get some of the better 3* players
    Yeah I like him as an option QB, I just have nothing behind him and he gets tired VERY easily (and surprisingly in the Army playbook and flex formation in general there aren't a lot of regular running plays that work). Also when he gets tired, his first step is pretty much lost and get stopped almost every play when running an option.

Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I'm reaching the point of becoming a lunatic here

Habitual Line Crosser
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    you need to go to the team management settings and set your sub in sub out for your QB's to like 75 or 80 out and 95 in. that may help you
    I would, but the backup is just awful :/

You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.

Junior Varsity
    I work tomorrow, so if we advance, I wont be able to play till friday, maybe saturday

SWVA, when will you be able to play your game?

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    Hey RNH, check your pm's

Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to get it in yesterday. I'll be working very late again tonight so I won't be able to play my game until tomorrow night (Friday).
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

Habitual Line Crosser
    FYI I'm moving this weekend so I might be out of commission. I should be able to play Sunday night.

FYI I'm moving this weekend so I might be out of commission. I should be able to play Sunday night.
    My friend won't be able to play until Sunday either

Habitual Line Crosser
    My friend won't be able to play until Sunday either
    YOUR FRIEND IS A LIAR.

Oh god...I don't know what came over me...

Varsity

Ready to advance. Beat Penn State in the snow. I hate playing games in the snow.
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12