Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 259 of 355 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5318

Thread: HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

Scout Team

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    I'm thinking it's best if we finish out this season all the way through week 1 of next season and leave it at that. I remember unmartin saying he was gone as did 2k I think. Then we can discuss what type of dynasty we want to do in 13.
    No I am still around

Scout Team

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    hello.
    So is it possible to get "banned" from this forum too? haha

Scout Team

I can recruit tomorrow evening, if that is ok.

I'm thinking it's best if we finish out this season all the way through week 1 of next season and leave it at that. I remember unmartin saying he was gone as did 2k I think. Then we can discuss what type of dynasty we want to do in 13.
    I'm kinda torn on it myself. I like the idea of bringing in Team Builder Teams with our rosters from where we leave off on our '12 dynasty, but there is also the consideration that the default rosters may provide us with better talent than what we currently have. We'll definitely have to decide how we want to proceed. The nice thing is that we have a solid group of core players, and room for some returning players if they want to rejoin. I'd love for us to get up to 12 members, and carry it as far as we can. We're already a fairly successful dynasty due to our common bonds in the Husker community (I probably failed to mention, but JC is also a Husker fan).

I would want everyone to get the game first, and play it enough so that we can determine if we want to move up in skill, or stay at AA. Honestly, in my time playing the demo, I've been occassionally challenged, and the demo is at Varsity level. If it plays like that out of the box, we may be able to go default AA, and actually have a chance to lose against the CPU (not a bad thing).

Quote Originally Posted by twokgrad View Post
    That's fine. My son played his game already so everyone else only has to recruit and we can advance to Championship week. On that subject, HS04, should I just sim you and JCs game, or put you on auto-pilot, or are you still going to be unavailable?

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    That's fine. My son played his game already so everyone else only has to recruit and we can advance to Championship week. On that subject, HS04, should I just sim you and JCs game, or put you on auto-pilot, or are you still going to be unavailable?
    I'm going to be unavailable for another week and a half. I don't remember if I put myself on auto but I don't need to recruit. So, ill let you decide if you sim it or if jc plays my team on auto.

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    I'm kinda torn on it myself. I like the idea of bringing in Team Builder Teams with our rosters from where we leave off on our '12 dynasty, but there is also the consideration that the default rosters may provide us with better talent than what we currently have. We'll definitely have to decide how we want to proceed. The nice thing is that we have a solid group of core players, and room for some returning players if they want to rejoin. I'd love for us to get up to 12 members, and carry it as far as we can. We're already a fairly successful dynasty due to our common bonds in the Husker community (I probably failed to mention, but JC is also a Husker fan).

I would want everyone to get the game first, and play it enough so that we can determine if we want to move up in skill, or stay at AA. Honestly, in my time playing the demo, I've been occassionally challenged, and the demo is at Varsity level. If it plays like that out of the box, we may be able to go default AA, and actually have a chance to lose against the CPU (not a bad thing).
    I'd really like to do a team builder dynasty but if there isn't a lot of interest I am cool with doing 2ks idea as well.

Scout Team

How many people are interested in doing the secondary "2 Star Team" dyansty? I would like to try it, but I want to make sure we have enough interest.

Has there been any news on how they are doing the Commish duties for '13? Would I be able to Commish it, without buying DLC?

Scout Team

I am RTA

How many people are interested in doing the secondary "2 Star Team" dyansty? I would like to try it, but I want to make sure we have enough interest.

Has there been any news on how they are doing the Commish duties for '13? Would I be able to Commish it, without buying DLC?
    I would be interested in doing that and I believe my friend would be as well. And I don't know how Commishing will go in 13 but I believe in 12 you could commish 3 OD's without paying any money.

I would be interested in doing that and I believe my friend would be as well. And I don't know how Commishing will go in 13 but I believe in 12 you could commish 3 OD's without paying any money.
    In 12, you could only commish 1 OD without buying the DLC (I bought it so I could commission up to 5). It will probably be the same for '13.

I'm also interested in the 2* dynasty, and I'm pretty sure my son would play too.

When it comes down to it, we could have 2 of us separately commish a dynasty and all play in them, depending on time.

Guys, the Teambuilder site is open for 13. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home. Please post if you plan on doing the team builder dynasty(which would be a carry over of our rosters from 12).

Scout Team

Guys, the Teambuilder site is open for 13. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home. Please post if you plan on doing the team builder dynasty(which would be a carry over of our rosters from 12).
    I am fine with, but 1) I think, as mentioned before, we should get to say the preseason following our current season in '12 (so we get all of the recruiting finished) and 2) someone will have to teach me how to do this, haha

Scout Team

And I love how someone spelled TO's name for the '95 Husker teambuilder team, haha

I am fine with, but 1) I think, as mentioned before, we should get to say the preseason following our current season in '12 (so we get all of the recruiting finished) and 2) someone will have to teach me how to do this, haha
    We will have to get to the pre-season following our current season, and then I will have to go into team builder and build all of our teams based on the current rosters (with our newest recruits in). Once that is done, we can create the dynasty and import the teams.

Alternatively, we can each build our team individually (probably faster), make the team publicly available, and then I can import them when we create the new dynasty. This is probably the best way to go, as we can all build our rosters quicker if we build them ourselves, as opposed to 1 person building them all. That will also give everyone the ability to create their own uniform options from what is available on the teambuilder site.