Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 154 of 266 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 5318

Thread: HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by twokgrad View Post
    RTA - I think it saved my game...I lost internet connectivity
    It uploaded. 31-7

Week has been advanced. HS04, I can play your friend at around 7pm PST tonight if he's up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    Week has been advanced. HS04, I can play your friend at around 7pm PST tonight if he's up to it.
    Looks like twokgrad has a straight shot into the national title! RNH and I have an outside chance at getting in while Unmartin has the inside track.

Would 8 PST work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    Looks like twokgrad has a straight shot into the national title! RNH and I have an outside chance at getting in while Unmartin has the inside track.

Yep. 8pm will work for me. Right now, I think I would have to pull the upset against unmartin to really throw things into flux, and that's only if I get by your friend.

Scout Team

Don't say that...I want to actually win something, haha

Actually, I feel a little bad that I am winning against the computer, because I just know its going to be ugly next season

Scout Team

I can be bought

Scout Team

Nebraska looks WAY too much to overcome, especially as of late...RNH's son must be a true baller

Yep. 8pm will work for me. Right now, I think I would have to pull the upset against unmartin to really throw things into flux, and that's only if I get by your friend.
    The scenario I am hoping for is that my friends top you and then you top Unmartin. If that happens you both would pull upset wins but would be too far down in the rankings to jump me(which would happen if you win out)

Scout Team

I am really surprised to see that there has only been one repeat winner..this must be a very evenly matched league.

And my apologies for mistaking unmartin playing as Nebraska for RNH's son as Alabama.

I am really surprised to see that there has only been one repeat winner..this must be a very evenly matched league.

And my apologies for mistaking unmartin playing as Nebraska for RNH's son as Alabama.
    My first title doesn't really count. Unmartin and I were slated to meet in the conference championship game(he used to be South Carolina) but we had to sim and I essentially got a free pass into the national title game against a non-user Boise State. Our league is generally pretty competitive.

The scenario I am hoping for is that my friends top you and then you top Unmartin. If that happens you both would pull upset wins but would be too far down in the rankings to jump me(which would happen if you win out)
    It could happen. Your friend beat me last season, and I upset unmartin in the B1G championship game. I would much rather win out an just ruin everyone's season

It is a very evenly matched league. I've both won and lost to HS04 and unmartin, and have lost and won vs my son (loss was not during dynasty play). USC and you are the only two teams that I have not gotten a win against. You I haven't played, and USC got up on me early when I was playing a 3-3-5 defensive playbook, and I could not recover. I'm hoping when I play him tonight it's a much closer game.

It could happen. Your friend beat me last season, and I upset unmartin in the B1G championship game. I would much rather win out an just ruin everyone's season

It is a very evenly matched league. I've both won and lost to HS04 and unmartin, and have lost and won vs my son (loss was not during dynasty play). USC and you are the only two teams that I have not gotten a win against. You I haven't played, and USC got up on me early when I was playing a 3-3-5 defensive playbook, and I could not recover. I'm hoping when I play him tonight it's a much closer game.
    I can't believe I beat you and your son by as much as I did. I'm chalking that up to my new playbook that was radically different from how I used to play. I imagine that by the end of next season I will be changing my playbook again as not even a year ago I was running huge sets and options and throwing the ball less than 15 times a game.

Scout Team

By the way..how much does that recruiting DLC help?

By the way..how much does that recruiting DLC help?
    That is where you have to pay for the add ons right? I believe there is one that improves all of your schools ratings and one that gives you additional information on recruits? I bought it for my offline dynasty and it helped. However, I don't know how much it will help you to be honest. It seems like to me that I usually go head to head against users on around 5 recruits a year. Recruiting against users is completely different.

Scout Team

Yeah that is what I was asking about. It doesn't help with user vs. user recruiting? That seemed to be their main selling point. I didn't figure I would buy it since the game has pretty much run its course (in the matter of a month or two)

Yeah that is what I was asking about. It doesn't help with user vs. user recruiting? That seemed to be their main selling point. I didn't figure I would buy it since the game has pretty much run its course (in the matter of a month or two)
    If I were you, I'd wait until next year's game. The game will be antique in the manner of months.

Scout Team

RTA

Attempting to play my game against Houston now. However, have been running into problems with the game freezing up. I have tried deleting playbooks, title updates and tuning updates. This is about the 10th time now where it freezes up. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

All Legend
    Attempting to play my game against Houston now. However, have been running into problems with the game freezing up. I have tried deleting playbooks, title updates and tuning updates. This is about the 10th time now where it freezes up. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.
    is it freezing up at the same point in the game?
    Just because I rock doesn't mean I am made of stone

Quote Originally Posted by unmartin View Post
    is it freezing up at the same point in the game?
    It freezes up in the loading screen prior to actually starting the game.