Our dynasty is in full swing, and Finishing season 5. Here are the teams and HuskerMax users that are playing along with their team. We currently have 5 slots open for anyone that might still be interested in the dynasty.
Team------------Huskermax Username------ GamerTag
Notre Dame------- From Utopia-------------(jcdahlgren23)
Games will be 7 minute quarters, all-american, default sliders. This is a sportsman's league and that means that we play legit sim football. Anyone interested in joining, please feel free to post in the thread, and drop your gamertag.
Rules: These are the rules that govern this Online Dynasty:
Sportsmanship - Do not act like a jerk in a user vs. user game. Respect the person that you are playing and the people you are in a dynasty with.
Gameplay - There will be a scoring cap of 56. No excessive running up of the score. Statistics and awards can be screwed. Yet, if there is a shootout there is no cap (ex. 63 - 56). Penalties for breaking the scoring cap are subject to commissioners’ (Sdcalihusker) ruling.
- Rule 1. A team may go for it on 4th down and inches at any time in the game, whether they are leading, tied, or trailing.
- Rule 2. A team may go for it on 4th down and 1 yard if they are past the 50 and inside their opponents territory, at any time in the game, whether they are leading, tied, or trailing.
- Rule 3. A team may go for it on 4th and any number of yards once they have got into "no man’s land" between the opponents 30-40 yard line.
- Rule 4. A team may go for it on 4th down and any number of yards from anywhere on the field if they are trailing in the 4th quarter by any amount.
- Rule 5. A team may go for it on 4th down if it's the end of the 2nd quarter and time will expire on the last play.
- Rule 6. A team may go for it on 4th down regardless of yards to go or location if it's under 2 minutes in the 4th quarter
(Any other time must be a field goal or a punt)
- Rule 1. A team may go for a 2-point conversion if it will tie the game.
- Rule 2. A team may go for a 2-point conversion if it is the 4th quarter and the 2-point conversion will give them a 3 or 7-point lead.
- Rule 3. A team may go for a 2 point conversion if it will make the point differential a multiple of 3 or 7 (ex. Down 21-12, a team can go for 2 to make it 21-14 or if up 18-10, and going for 2 would give a 10-point lead, etc.)
(Any other time the XP must be kicked)
Play Calling: Act like a coach. No questionable tactics may be employed to try to confuse the AI of the game.
Pre Snap Player Movement: You can use any pre snap adjustments at your disposal, however you may only manually move one player into a different position pre snap, and that movement needs to still be in the normal realm of his position. You may not shift a position group more than once, i.e constantly pinching and spreading defensive line or linebackers on the same play. No more than 1 defensive player may be moved manually.
Hurry up offenses are allowed anytime during the game. You may only run hurry up on downs where the clock is not stopped (i.e. do not run no hulddle after out of bounds, incomplete pass).
Custom Playbooks: Custom playbooks will be allowed for both offensive and defensive playbooks with no restrictions.
User Control: Scrambling will not be tolerated in an abusive fashion. Realistically get out of the pocket. Defensively, you may not move any player into the box unless you intend to control them.
Recruiting: There will be a cap for the amount of players you can recruit. The rule is seniors plus 5. The amount of seniors you have at the start of the year plus 5 extra players. There will also be recruiting violations for recruiting more than the correct amount.
- 1st Strike - No recruiting for one week.
- 2nd Strike - Plus 5 is gone for the season.
- 3rd Strike - Removal from league.
Position Changes: There will also be restriction on the type of players that you can position change. Recruiting a certain position and having a player at that position have high ratings is legal.
- RB to FB
- Players may change RB to FB if offense is designated as “Triple Option” (Georgia Tech/Navy)
- WR to TE
- Players may change WR to TE if offense is designated as “Spread” (Multiple shotgun formations)
- OLB/MLB to DE
- Players may change OLB/MLB to DE if defense is designated as 4-3
- FS/SS to OLB/MLB
Before any “questionable” position changes, you will need to consult the members of the OD for understanding and accepting of the change
The above rules will govern play both versus human opponents and against user opponents. If you are playing against a human opponent, and they violate these rules, please message them and explain the problem. If capable take video evidence of the violation, and provide to the commissioner for examination.
Penalties for fair-play violations can result in immediate banning from the dynasty, but will normally be given a warning first.