Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 355 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

HuskerMax BBS NCAA 13 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty

***UPDATE 1/02/2012***

Our dynasty is in full swing, and Finishing season 5. Here are the teams and HuskerMax users that are playing along with their team. We currently have 5 slots open for anyone that might still be interested in the dynasty.

Team------------Huskermax Username------ GamerTag
    Oregon-----------retired-navy-husker----- (sdcalihusker)--Commissioner
    Nebraska---------Huskersoccer04----------(GrooviestTom)
    Wash. State------unmartin-------------------(ZAGSKER)
    Oklahoma----------RNHs Son----------------(SleepnMnky)
    Notre Dame------- From Utopia-------------(jcdahlgren23)
    USC--------------Huskersoccer's Friend-----(SleepnMnky)
    Alabama----------Twokgrad------------------(Twokgrad)
    Texas-------------Jcdalhlgren23's Friend-----(Dedino27)
    North Carolina-----Hskerpwer----------------(CarolinaHsker)
    Florida State------Daharburglar--------------(Daharburglar)
    Wisconsin---------Daharburglar's Friend------(Corndaddy8000)

Games will be 7 minute quarters, all-american, default sliders. This is a sportsman's league and that means that we play legit sim football. Anyone interested in joining, please feel free to post in the thread, and drop your gamertag.

Rules: These are the rules that govern this Online Dynasty:

Sportsmanship - Do not act like a jerk in a user vs. user game. Respect the person that you are playing and the people you are in a dynasty with.

Gameplay - There will be a scoring cap of 56. No excessive running up of the score. Statistics and awards can be screwed. Yet, if there is a shootout there is no cap (ex. 63 - 56). Penalties for breaking the scoring cap are subject to commissioners’ (Sdcalihusker) ruling.

4th Downs

• Rule 1. A team may go for it on 4th down and inches at any time in the game, whether they are leading, tied, or trailing.
    • Rule 2. A team may go for it on 4th down and 1 yard if they are past the 50 and inside their opponents territory, at any time in the game, whether they are leading, tied, or trailing.
    • Rule 3. A team may go for it on 4th and any number of yards once they have got into "no man’s land" between the opponents 30-40 yard line.
    • Rule 4. A team may go for it on 4th down and any number of yards from anywhere on the field if they are trailing in the 4th quarter by any amount.
    • Rule 5. A team may go for it on 4th down if it's the end of the 2nd quarter and time will expire on the last play.
    • Rule 6. A team may go for it on 4th down regardless of yards to go or location if it's under 2 minutes in the 4th quarter

(Any other time must be a field goal or a punt)

2-point Conversions

• Rule 1. A team may go for a 2-point conversion if it will tie the game.
    • Rule 2. A team may go for a 2-point conversion if it is the 4th quarter and the 2-point conversion will give them a 3 or 7-point lead.
    • Rule 3. A team may go for a 2 point conversion if it will make the point differential a multiple of 3 or 7 (ex. Down 21-12, a team can go for 2 to make it 21-14 or if up 18-10, and going for 2 would give a 10-point lead, etc.)

(Any other time the XP must be kicked)

Play Calling: Act like a coach. No questionable tactics may be employed to try to confuse the AI of the game.

Pre Snap Player Movement: You can use any pre snap adjustments at your disposal, however you may only manually move one player into a different position pre snap, and that movement needs to still be in the normal realm of his position. You may not shift a position group more than once, i.e constantly pinching and spreading defensive line or linebackers on the same play. No more than 1 defensive player may be moved manually.

Hurry up offenses are allowed anytime during the game. You may only run hurry up on downs where the clock is not stopped (i.e. do not run no hulddle after out of bounds, incomplete pass).

Custom Playbooks: Custom playbooks will be allowed for both offensive and defensive playbooks with no restrictions.

User Control: Scrambling will not be tolerated in an abusive fashion. Realistically get out of the pocket. Defensively, you may not move any player into the box unless you intend to control them.

Recruiting: There will be a cap for the amount of players you can recruit. The rule is seniors plus 5. The amount of seniors you have at the start of the year plus 5 extra players. There will also be recruiting violations for recruiting more than the correct amount.

• 1st Strike - No recruiting for one week.
    • 2nd Strike - Plus 5 is gone for the season.
    • 3rd Strike - Removal from league.

Position Changes: There will also be restriction on the type of players that you can position change. Recruiting a certain position and having a player at that position have high ratings is legal.

• RB to FB
      - Players may change RB to FB if offense is designated as “Triple Option” (Georgia Tech/Navy)
    • WR to TE
      - Players may change WR to TE if offense is designated as “Spread” (Multiple shotgun formations)
    • OLB/MLB to DE
      - Players may change OLB/MLB to DE if defense is designated as 4-3
    • FS/SS to OLB/MLB

Before any “questionable” position changes, you will need to consult the members of the OD for understanding and accepting of the change

The above rules will govern play both versus human opponents and against user opponents. If you are playing against a human opponent, and they violate these rules, please message them and explain the problem. If capable take video evidence of the violation, and provide to the commissioner for examination.

Penalties for fair-play violations can result in immediate banning from the dynasty, but will normally be given a warning first.

All Big 10
    I would, but I really suck at that game. I play, but only the Legend mode where you start in High School. I might be interested if I can get some time this weekend to play. I will pay close attention to the thread.
    You never stand so tall as when you kneel to help a child.

I'm not great at the game either. I've had a couple games on Varsity mode where I barely beat the computer. I think we are limited to a total of 12 human controlled teams, but would not be limited on which conferences.

All Big 10
    Lets see the interest in this......I might go ahead and play...losing sucks, but oh well....

Varsity

I'm interested. I've been looking for a dynasty to get in to actually.
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

Looks like we're up to 3 participants. This really might work. So the question I have so far:

Length of quarters?
    Custom Conference or regular conferences with occasional head to head matchups?

All Big 10
    5 min is good
    Regular conferences

What about making all the teams even, as in all 3 star or whatever ranking?

All Big 10
    Sliders? I am going to need help on those.

Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by retired-navy-husker View Post
    Looks like we're up to 3 participants. This really might work. So the question I have so far:

Length of quarters?
    Custom Conference or regular conferences with occasional head to head matchups?
    I agree 5 minute quarters is good with regular conferences.

I haven't paid attention, how are the PS3 users doing this? Is somebody allowed to claim the Huskers? If so, I'm claiming the Huskers now.

Cuz honestly, I don't recall playing a game of NCAA football not as the Huskers in all the years I've played the game lol.
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

Count me in!

If you want our beloved Huskers, you can have them. I suck enough at this game to where I don't want to see them lose. For the sliders, we would set something up that makes the game more realistic (see the PS3 thread).

Team Huskermax Username GamerTag
    Nebraska SWVAHusker (?)
    Navy retired-navy-husker (sdcalihusker)

I'll name the dynasty "HuskermaxBBS" without the quotes. should have it uploaded shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHusker View Post
    5 min is good
    Regular conferences

What about making all the teams even, as in all 3 star or whatever ranking?
    I would like to leave it open to all teams, but head to head I believe there is an even team option.

Those that are playing, please give me your gamertag for XBOX360, and I'll send invites once the schedule is set up. Also let me know which team you would like to use.

Red Shirt
    I hope you have the same problems we have been having with the computer cheating and transfer failed errors

Quote Originally Posted by Huska View Post
    I hope you have the same problems we have been having with the computer cheating and transfer failed errors
    LOL