Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Update on Andrus Peat

Thumbs up Update on Andrus Peat

Like I have been saying all along this is not a given, but you have to like our chances more and more...and keep in mind he not made an unofficial or official vist ot Nebraska yet....unofficial coming up....

Looks like playing with his brother and the Husker tradition mean a great deal to him....

Saw this on Huskerboard:

"I'm 100 percent sure that Notre Dame will be in it until the end," Peat told Jason Sapp of BlueandGold.com. "The only other school I can say that about right now is Nebraska,"
    http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php...50#entry783317
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I guess that means he had a good trip to south bend.

Hopefully the bond between brothers brings him to NU

Keep in mind he is saying this without ever even having visited Nebraska....that says a ton....Notre dame honestly doesn't worry me, if our coaches recruit him like they did his brother and the other top commits we have brought in....which I expect them to do....

Quote Originally Posted by HUSKER 4 EVER View Post
    I guess that means he had a good trip to south bend.

Hopefully the bond between brothers brings him to NU

Red Shirt

Gotta like the sound of that. Is Todd on campus yet?
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers.

All but Davies, Jackson and Starling are from what I gather...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer7 View Post
    Gotta like the sound of that. Is Todd on campus yet?

Red Shirt
    I dont see how there is any way that his brother committed here, and he has never been on campus and toured the facilities. I bet he has, just as a family member of TOdd or a fan. You can walk through most of the buildings on your own time for nothing.

He had nothing to do with brothers recruiting...the family wanted it that way, so he would be able to do his own thing and make up his own mind...and not be influenced by his brothers recruitment....Todd himself said he wanted it that way too....thus (for example) Nebraska would have to recruit him hard and not expect him to be 'N' because of the family connection...

Todd did visit on an official last fall....Andrus did not come with him...and has not seen Nebraska yet...plans an unofficial this summer and an official visit this fall...

B][/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadurNU View Post
    I dont see how there is any way that his brother committed here, and he has never been on campus and toured the facilities. I bet he has, just as a family member of TOdd or a fan. You can walk through most of the buildings on your own time for nothing.