Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: We're #10!

All American

Thumbs down We're #10!

Progress baby! Progress
    What one person receives without working for, another person must work for
    without receiving.

Red Shirt
    It is progress. Last year we were 9th, so we are progressing toward the bottom.

I'm just glad "next year" will be the championship season!
    "I've never quit anything in my life" -- Bo Pelini

Husker Fan
    10, 9, 10... last three seasons. (hoping to gravitate toward mediocrity.)

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Fromunda Cheese View Post
    It is progress. Last year we were 9th, so we are progressing toward the bottom.

I'm just glad "next year" will be the championship season!
    Since NEXT YEAR is the year we win something, it is OK to be last this year....right....

MA is a joke of coach and gets paid very, very well to be bring us home in last place.

3 years running now that we won't even make our conference tourney, but all is good cuz Mikey has told us NEXT YEAR is the year...

Save it, Mike. Just shut up please. Give up on your current team cuz NEXT YEAR is the year????? Please. Really. Just shut up....

We need to cut him loose after this year and go find a young, hungry coach that understands how to teach the game and develop players.

Sorry. I am done with MA and his excuses.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Corn View Post
    Since NEXT YEAR is the year we win something, it is OK to be last this year....right....

MA is a joke of coach and gets paid very, very well to be bring us home in last place.

3 years running now that we won't even make our conference tourney, but all is good cuz Mikey has told us NEXT YEAR is the year...

Save it, Mike. Just shut up please. Give up on your current team cuz NEXT YEAR is the year????? Please. Really. Just shut up....

We need to cut him loose after this year and go find a young, hungry coach that understands how to teach the game and develop players.

Sorry. I am done with MA and his excuses.
    Our only hope is, MA resigns. I don't believe his dillusional ego will allow that!