Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

View Poll Results: 2011 Non-Nebraska fan of the year

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • FORMO

25 65.79%
  • MizzouRah

8 21.05%
  • Card

5 13.16%

Thread: 2011 HM Awards: Non-Nebraska fan of the year (FORMO)

Administrator

2011 HM Awards: Non-Nebraska fan of the year (FORMO)

2011 HM Awards: Non-Nebraska fan of the year

FORMO

MizzouRah

Card

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

Oh my!
    I would like to nominate FORMO for this category, he is a great add to the football page, a great fan and is fun to have conversations with.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Habitual Line Crosser
    MizzouRah

Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    You get so wrapped up in the proverbial "its all about me and my" that you loose not only your creditability but any resemblance of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I'm reaching the point of becoming a lunatic here

#1 Husker Fan
    P-ville Husker
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Travel Squad

Formo

Society Crazy Indeed
    Card

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Blackshirt
    FORMO

Husker Immortal
    Congrats Formo on the win and thanks for making such a positive addition to this board.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

SuperFan
    Aww, thanks fellas. I look forward to many more great discussions! Stay Classy, Nebraska!
    SKI-U-MAH!

Scout Team
    Congrats to Formo...well deserved...

I don't think I contributed as much to the football board this past year as I have in the past as most of my posts have been on the "other teams" board so I will try to do contribute more in 2012 and at least not be such a distant second next year!

Fight Tigers!

Husker Immortal
    Well done Formo. Congratulations.