Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Attn: Red Reign !!!

Attn: Red Reign !!!

After going through the end of the season and then the coaching changes, many of us are ready for a 4 or 5* commitment... How about rounding one of those up for us. Can you get us a commitment soon, PLEASE ?

Scout Team
    what do we have for 2012 commitments already? I thought there was at least 1 or 2....not 4 or 5 stars though...

Quote Originally Posted by HZKRFAN View Post
    what do we have for 2012 commitments already? I thought there was at least 1 or 2....not 4 or 5 stars though...
    Im no RR but i think the only kid commited is Rose from Missouri i believe. hes a LB but he is not very solid right now and is going to look at other schools.
    Whenever you think it can't get any worse for the huskers, just remember the glory days of Callahan.

Quote Originally Posted by HZKRFAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SUHper husker View Post
    Im no RR but i think the only kid commited is Rose from Missouri i believe. hes a LB but he is not very solid right now and is going to look at other schools.
    Correct. Michael Rose out of Kansas City, MO opened his recruiting back up after our LB coach left. Just a situation where we have to get at him and re-convince him.

Quote Originally Posted by SUHper husker View Post
    That's what I'm saying, we need a few commits to raise up the energy on the board (and Husker Nation!!) So I'm looking for RR to pull a couple out of his recruiting hat

Husker Immortal
    don't know if I can handle a full year of recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    don't know if I can handle a full year of recruiting.
    You need a training program, so here it is

Listen to the next 5 NU basketball games. There will be so many ups and downs that after those 5 games the ups and downs of recruiting will be a cakewalk