Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat room???

#1 Husker Fan

Chat room???

I know it was mentioned, is there any chance there will be a chat room on Wednesday??(RR???) Might be kind of a fun tradition to start? Although this year there wont be as much anticipation as last, there is still going to be some as we have some options still out there such as Peat Jr., Lockhart, etc??? Thoughts everybody???
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scout Team
    Aren't we supposed to be quiet this week or is it just the coaches???? ....chat room sounds fun!

HZKRFAN is

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by HZKRFAN View Post
    Aren't we supposed to be quiet this week or is it just the coaches???? ....chat room sounds fun!
    Lol! I meant on signing day! That is if we can get RR up early enough out there on the west coast! Hopefully most of the LOI's will be faxed in before he gets out of bed!

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The forecast in STL on Tues-Weds here is 8-12 inches of snow, so a chat room would be fine with me.

I'll have to see what work looks like on Wednesday.... I usually get up early anyway...always have...

Let me see what we can do on the chat room....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by STLREV View Post
    The forecast in STL on Tues-Weds here is 8-12 inches of snow, so a chat room would be fine with me.
    Kind of what I was thinking, we are looking at a high of 8 here in Scottsbluff so things may be slow for a sef-employed contractor!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Lol! I meant on signing day! That is if we can get RR up early enough out there on the west coast! Hopefully most of the LOI's will be faxed in before he gets out of bed!
    oh i see....so can we silently post about recruits the next few days....I don't want to violate any NCAA rules!

towel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    I'll have to see what work looks like on Wednesday.... I usually get up early anyway...always have...

Let me see what we can do on the chat room....
    You actually work? I guess I always assumed you were a rich early retiree. How in the world do you get anything done at work while you research everything and post on here? You must have a very flexible work environment.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedIggy View Post
    You actually work? I guess I always assumed you were a rich early retiree. How in the world do you get anything done at work while you research everything and post on here? You must have a very flexible work environment.
    Me thinks that is what the smiley face is for!! He served in our military and we are forever in gratitude to him!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If classes happen, which is questionable with the THIRTEEN TO SIXTEEN INCHES OF SNOW we're projected for, then I'm out by eleven. I'll be here and watching ESPN alllll day.

Man, I love the college life.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    If classes happen, which is questionable with the THIRTEEN TO SIXTEEN INCHES OF SNOW we're projected for, then I'm out by eleven. I'll be here and watching ESPN alllll day.Man, I love the college life.
    Silly young college kids! Why watch Espn when you can watch Red Reign! And Im not talkin in an Erin Andrews kinda way!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Silly young college kids! Why watch Espn when you can watch Red Reign! And Im not talkin in an Erin Andrews kinda way!
    I'll be on my computer! Don't you worry your pretty little face, SB!

#1 Husker Fan
    I'll be on my computer! Don't you worry your pretty little face, SB!
    Thank-you! Im not all brains you know! LOL!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If classes happen, which is questionable with the THIRTEEN TO SIXTEEN INCHES OF SNOW we're projected for, then I'm out by eleven. I'll be here and watching ESPN alllll day.

Man, I love the college life.
    You seem to be spending a lot of time here lately (to our benefit, I might add). But, what has it been doing to your grades?

Quote Originally Posted by RedEd View Post
    You seem to be spending a lot of time here lately (to our benefit, I might add). But, what has it been doing to your grades?
    Three weeks into the semester, I'm doing great. This is actually a pretty light semester, as I only have two business classes to go with three general educations. Rocking the quizzes thus far, and I've got my first test of the semester next week.