Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Reign

Scout Team

Red Reign

Hats off to Red Reign for doing another bang up job keeping us informed in regards to recruiting.

Thanks.... Its fun....in a warped sort of way....but thats recruiting....lot of peaks and valley's.....

Hats off to SB, FLAS, HIO and all the rest of you.....its a team and makes it fun because of that....

Quote Originally Posted by denisonred View Post
    Hats off to Red Reign for doing another bang up job keeping us informed in regards to recruiting.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Yes! Thanks RR and everyone else for all the great stories, links, updates etc. It is very much appreciated. Big Red has an excellent class already. There are more to join the party and adding the preferred walk-ons it will be a talented and deep class! GBR!!

Husker Immortal
    nice post denisonred. Great job by all. I am learning tons.

Husker Immortal
    Hats off to the recruiting TEAM as mentioned by RR. You make it a very enjoyable and informative site.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Starter
    I have to jump in on this thread. I appreciate the info given by the TEAM. RR's "recruiting" got me to get rid of my "lurking" name tag & commit to H-Max last offseason. Its been great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Husker View Post
    I seriously imagine GFOA, Driveway Jordan, FrostFan, Seth etc... all sitting around in a circle holding hands and spitting into the middle of a angry Bo Pelini in a sweatshirt poster... the pure hate is almost cultish...

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    I have to jump in on this thread. I appreciate the info given by the TEAM. RR's "recruiting" got me to get rid of my "lurking" name tag & commit to H-Max last offseason. Its been great.
    Agree completely. The information these guys provide is the reason I am here!!
    I see RED people !!!

Here, Here! Informative and enjoyable. Still think about the ones that got away over the years. Reggie Smith, Tommy Z, etc.

What I like about the recruiting conversation here at the Max is the relatively calm tone and lack of hyperbole that Red and others bring. A very frustrating process that becomes harder for coaches to manage each year. The advantages of a big name program have been greatly diminished, kids don't want to wait in line for their shot, all kinds of people interject themselves into the process, etc.

I'd be interested in a thread in which knowlegable followers project what we might reasonable see happen from here on out. Any surprises they feel coming?

Very good idea...why don't you start it, since it is your idea...and I'll stick until signing day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ytown red View Post
    Here, Here! Informative and enjoyable. Still think about the ones that got away over the years. Reggie Smith, Tommy Z, etc.

What I like about the recruiting conversation here at the Max is the relatively calm tone and lack of hyperbole that Red and others bring. A very frustrating process that becomes harder for coaches to manage each year. The advantages of a big name program have been greatly diminished, kids don't want to wait in line for their shot, all kinds of people interject themselves into the process, etc.

I'd be interested in a thread in which knowlegable followers project what we might reasonable see happen from here on out. Any surprises they feel coming?
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytown red View Post

Right here is where the "+1" goes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Husker View Post
    I seriously imagine GFOA, Driveway Jordan, FrostFan, Seth etc... all sitting around in a circle holding hands and spitting into the middle of a angry Bo Pelini in a sweatshirt poster... the pure hate is almost cultish...

Group B
    Quote Originally Posted by denisonred View Post
    absolutely. One of my favorite things about husker max is this forum. Thanks for the hard work guys.
    That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English! - Johnny Ringo.

Recruit

A big thanks to all of you guys indeed. If there is anything to report east of Maine I'm all over it.

#1 Husker Fan
    Red Reign is the driving force! He's good people! Thanks to him and all who contribute, but even more importantly to me, an extra special thanks to an amazing university that makes it all happen! We are all just part of the show! Thanks UNL!! And Go Big Red!!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scout Team

I agree with all that has been said. The recruiting information is why I joined. Thanks to the team mentioned above.

Heisman

Yawn....Now RR, will get a bigger head.

J/K

RR is the man, after me of course.