Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Tyler Moore will be in class tomorrow

Tyler Moore will be in class tomorrow

Joining Turner and Williams as the three early enrolled recruits from the 2011 recruiting class....all willstill have to sign LOI's next month....routine at this point....Moore is a kid who could see extensive playing time as a true Frosh IF he is all that he is hyped to be.....we do need the help on the O-line it goes without saying....

Before you ask....no new news on Braylon Heard....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    No he won't.............................UNL has called off school because of the weather...Just joking with ya'..But talked to my daughter and they already called classes off..

Okay he will be enrolled...

Quote Originally Posted by MR863HUSKER View Post
    No he won't.............................UNL has called off school because of the weather...Just joking with ya'..But talked to my daughter and they already called classes off..
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Recruit

Any news on his knee that was reportedly dinged up yesterday?

Scout Team
    I didn't see his number at all yesterday...I was not tuned for every play, did they report the dinged knee during the broadcast?

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by HZKRFAN View Post
    I didn't see his number at all yesterday...I was not tuned for every play, did they report the dinged knee during the broadcast?
    I didn't watch the game, the OWH had an article on the game and it mentioned that he tweeked his knee early in the game and did not return.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AAL1006 View Post
    I didn't watch the game, the OWH had an article on the game and it mentioned that he tweeked his knee early in the game and did not return.
    That might explain why I did not see him....he was supposed to start, but I missed that. That is the trouble with these games....kids can get hurt before they make it to college. He'll have an extra day or two to travel...feel for these southern kids and all this snow...kind of a rude awakening, but I am thrilled with their dedication to the Big Red and get a jump start on the season.

Recruit

I had a tough time watching the game...it was really rough

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by MR863HUSKER View Post
    Beat me to it.