Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
  • Hello Husker Max Readers!

It with great pleasure that I am now joining the writing team of Husker Max. I want to thank David Max and Joe Hudson for this opportunity, and it is my hope to deliver quality content to you.

I have had an incredible journey in life. I was born in Seward, Nebraska, where I still live to this day, and attended my first Nebraska Cornhuskers game in 1997, against Texas Tech. My goal is to write novels, or have a professional writing job and have contributed to the website Husker Locker. In the meantime, I work for my family organic farm seed company, Blue River Hybrids, doing germination test and visiting fields across Big 10 country. I am an avid photographer of rural buildings and small town life, and my photos are displayed at Noyes Gallery in Lincoln, Nebraska, where I am a coop artist and co-manage various social media platforms for the gallery. I also do commission photography. You can follow me on twitter @derekjohnson05, and read my blog derekjohnsonmuses.com.
    Comments 3 Comments
      Unregistered -
      Welcome bro from Orange County CA, GO GIG RED. I grew up in Friend NE not far from Seward, I love being from NE and I love the Nebraska Cornhuskers!
      Derek Johnson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Welcome bro from Orange County CA, GO GIG RED. I grew up in Friend NE not far from Seward, I love being from NE and I love the Nebraska Cornhuskers!
      Thanks!
      Lorena -
      Hey, that's poewrful. Thanks for the news.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

Who is Head coach of fb.