Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
  • Please support the Penn State victims by donating to RAINN

The situation at Penn State has developed into a national and international event and by the luck of the schedule Nebraska is a part of it. I have been contacted by a good friend originally from Hartington, Nebraska who works for the Nielsen ratings agency. He has a co-worker in New York named Jerry Needel who is a 1998 Penn State graduate.

Like all of us Jerry and his wife Jaimie are shocked by the allegations and the events of the past week. Most of the attention has been paid to the coaches and administrators involved and Jerry and Jaimie want to focus more attention and support to where it belongs and that is the alleged victims. They have issued a challenge to Penn State alumni and fan base to support these victims. Here is a quote from Jerry:
    "After having so closely identified with all things Penn State over the past 15 years, the recent events have shaken my beliefs - and those of other alumni - to the core. Simply put, Penn State is way bigger than the alleged actions of a few people. Will you join me in showing the world what being a proud supporter of Penn State really means by making a donation to RAINN and by adding your name to mine below?"

- Jerry Needel, Penn State '98
    Jerry has made this request to the Penn State alumni and fan base and has asked that Nebraska fans join in that support. I am confident that we as Nebraska fans will step up to the plate and do just that. Here is the link that you can use to make your donation to the RAINN organization (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) to help the Penn State alumni and fan base support these victims.

http://www.rainn.org/ProudPSUforRAINN
    Comments 1 Comment
      Redrobin -
      Thanks David for helping create this opportunity!
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

Who is the wide receivers coach