• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who's watched A&M?

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
Can we get your thoughts? Haven't seen a game of theirs all year. Who do they compare to in the B1G?

How do we match up in your opinion?

I’m both a Kentucky fan and Nebraska fan…seen them several times. They’re the best offensive rebounding team in the country, very physical with 2 guards that can get to the rim at will. Taylor is capable of scoring 30+ in any game, and Redford is a slasher/driver who is very tough…6-1 in their last games, but if we can limit them on the boards and get them in foul trouble, they’re not very deep and not a great come from behind team

That being said, my Cats are freaking horrible defensively…not sure they could guard me and I’m a 5’7” 58yr old…we SUCK defensively

Such a foreign concept to divide my loyalty between football and basketball.

Can we get your thoughts? Haven't seen a game of theirs all year. Who do they compare to in the B1G?

How do we match up in your opinion?
Watched them play Kentucky earlier in the week. They are alright, but not world beaters. They rebound really well and got a lot of second chance looks. They shot the lights out from deep against UK, but that isn't who they are as a team. I haven't watch enough B1G basketball to give you a comparison. There is a reason they were a bubble team, but credit to them they are playing their best ball at the right time.

Watched them play Kentucky earlier in the week. They are alright, but not world beaters. They rebound really well and got a lot of second chance looks. They shot the lights out from deep against UK, but that isn't who they are as a team. I haven't watch enough B1G basketball to give you a comparison. There is a reason they were a bubble team, but credit to them they are playing their best ball at the right time.
Looks like we will get plenty of looks from 3, need to hit. They'll rebound well offensively, we'll need to focus on boxing out as well.

They don't appear to be as deep as us, so if the refs call a tight game that should help us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back