• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

so.....

MiniDisk

Option Football anyone?
2 Year Member
i made 4 butts on two diff weekends. i wanted to do a chicken griller for dinner. slapped that bad boy on there put the mashed potatoes below so the drippings would give the tators some flavor. set 400 temp and hit go... well, 15 min later, i was getting an overheat notice from the traeger. went outside to check it, opened the lid, and bam. fireball.... i prolly should have replaced the disposable drip tray...... luckily no eyebrows were hurt in the making of this chicken griller......

i made 4 butts on two diff weekends. i wanted to do a chicken griller for dinner. slapped that bad boy on there put the mashed potatoes below so the drippings would give the tators some flavor. set 400 temp and hit go... well, 15 min later, i was getting an overheat notice from the traeger. went outside to check it, opened the lid, and bam. fireball.... i prolly should have replaced the disposable drip tray...... luckily no eyebrows were hurt in the making of this chicken griller......
It happens.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back