• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Nebraska Walk Thru Room is Insane!!!

Than why post "why?"
Are people this ignorant to the importance of recruiting? High school kids now don't care what Nebraska did 25 years ago, or more.

They don't.

This stuff helps them realize the monster is just asleep,but it's moving.

Dylan Raiola did things for this program that have moved the needle without yet playing a meaningful snap. If people don't get that either, they're not paying attention

Are people this ignorant to the importance of recruiting? High school kids now don't care what Nebraska did 25 years ago, or more.

They don't.

This stuff helps them realize the monster is just asleep,but it's moving.

Dylan Raiola did things for this program that have moved the needle without yet playing a meaningful snap. If people don't get that either, they're not paying attention

I don’t think anyone here is ignorant of anything. This looks like an awesome recruiting tool….. an awesome shiny object. Very good for recruiting.

I think the question may be what other function does it serve? they call it a "walk through" room.... What is a walk through room? like a hallway? Surely it is more than that and more than just a gold-plated toilet seat to impress recruits, right? There must be more to it. We're having fun with this, Thom.... the folks in the Athletic Dept. there are pulling out all the stops ---with pixels and mega-cool hallways.... gotta get the attention of those recruits, mums and pops... and I think some folks here already figured out that winning might be the best gold-plating.
My guess is it also is part of tje tunnel.walk.

NSFW language. Sounds like this is basically a virtual reality room to get mental reps. And for recruits obviously.

I hadn't heard Zach Smith before speak, seems like an arrogant beep. But he does love this walk through room.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back