• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My dream scenario IF Dylan Raiola is a top 5 QB when draft day comes...

David3464

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Since his Godfather, Matthew Stafford, is currently 36 and I'm not sure how many years he has left with the Ram, but I have to believe that Stafford would talk him up with the staff there and maybe the Rams would trade up to get him (should they have that opportunity). So he could maybe be a follow up QB after Stafford and could even back him up for a year (ala what KC did with Mahommes). Obviously, a lot can happen in the next 3-4 years, but Would LOVE to see that happen. As a lifelong Rams and Huskers fan, it would be awesome to continue rooting for DR as a pro Rams QB...and working with Sean McVay? Thats' a dream scenario. Yikes!

Since his Godfather, Matthew Stafford, is currently 36 and I'm not sure how many years he has left with the Ram, but I have to believe that Stafford would talk him up with the staff there and maybe the Rams would trade up to get him (should they have that opportunity). So he could maybe be a follow up QB after Stafford and could even back him up for a year (ala what KC did with Mahommes). Obviously, a lot can happen in the next 3-4 years, but Would LOVE to see that happen. As a lifelong Rams and Huskers fan, it would be awesome to continue rooting for DR as a pro Rams QB...and working with Sean McVay? Thats' a dream scenario. Yikes!
Stan Kroenke doesn’t deserve success. Moved the team out of St. Louis, screwed that fan base. Why not to more deserving fan base, say his fathers alma mater (Detroit Lions)?

And for the record I’m a Packers fan.

Can we let Rhule announce who the starter is and watch him play UTEP in game one before we look at future draft scenarios?

steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back