• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eat What You Kill

What you're describing is what it is now.
I think it will eliminate the little sisters of the poor games.
Regionally those little schools don't move the meter wherever they're from, and tv will simply demand better competition.
So basically yes, the same with an eventual line of separation created by the monies which will shrink the numbers.
There may even be a limit on how many little schools can be played in a season.
In conferences with only eight conf games allowing you 4 cupcakes, and usually three, I believe those days are coming to an end

Shocking I tell you, shocking. You spent various threads arguing Title IX doesn't apply because they would be employees. (you were wrong) The revenue model you even suggested would be negotiated by Unions and would allow various pay scales for different positions.

You are obviously trying to make a connection to something entirely different for the purpose of circling around to rehash the same argument you had already gotten beat up on. But to help you out. This article and plan isn't about merit based performance pay for the players. Thus title IX has nothing to do with it. AD Dannen is discussing the Eat what you kill model for PROGRAMS, Athletic Departments and Conferences and their survival. Not whether football players should be employees.
Well stated Hville

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back