• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Fresno State Game Thread (9/3/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well here we go with a new season about ready to start and I think most of us are ready and excited to get it going.

Game will be on BTN starting at 7 PM CDT. You can also watch the game on BTN2Go on line.

You can listen to the pre/game/post streamed live here starting at 1:55 PM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml

Please DO NOT try and beat the word filter.

Please DO NOT attack another poster (s).

With the new software you can and will be locked out of the thread if you fail to follow the board ru
les.

giphy.gif

It's game day in the Persian Gulf. I'm counting on you guys in this thread :) . The game is not being shown on the Armed Forces Network (AFN) and our internet isn't quit good enough to keep up with live stats sites, so I'll will need this thread to follow the game (fingers crossed the internet connection holds). Otherwise, I'm going to have to go old school and watch the score scroll and half-time highlights of the AFN games to see how Huskers did. Special thanks to Red Reign who has already offered to send me a copy of the game -- that's a good dude.

Feels like Chistmas eve when I was a kid. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:
It's going to be a very LONG wait for the game today. At least there's some interesting games to help the wait be tolerable....

GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back