• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colin Cowherd: Huskers aren't title contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like Iowa last year, it's hard to argue with him. We haven't exactly demolished teams that a top ten team should demolish and we haven't played any world-beaters yet. Sure, we'll know more about where we really are the next two weeks, but for right now I'm agreeing with Colin.

Luckily he is just a tool with a dorky sweater and a microphone. The college football playoff committee probably places as much stock in his opinion as they place in the opinion of Clucko the Chicken.

nobody thought Iowa was last yr, then at 12-0, they were 1 play from going to the final four, of course they played no one in their season,as they avoided, mich, mich st, and ohio st, they didnt have any top 10 games til mich st in big 10 title game. I hope we could duplicate their "quiet" season.

Any team that will be in the mix for a playoff spot if they win all their remaining games is a title contender. Now, if he doesn't think we can win all of the remaining games, that is a different thing and really what he is trying to argue. Logic isn't his strong suit.

Any team that will be in the mix for a playoff spot if they win all their remaining games is a title contender. Now, if he doesn't think we can win all of the remaining games, that is a different thing and really what he is trying to argue. Logic isn't his strong suit.
Well he also said the Huskers barely won. That's like saying my wife is barely pregnant.

I look at this season as one where even the most optimistic fan thought 7-0 was not possible. some such as myself predicted going to Whisky undefeated but in the back of my mind i had to admit to myself it was very unlikely. Well here we are on Mike's last great adventure and I for one am enjoying the ride and could care less what some dimwit has to say about us.

I look at this season as one where even the most optimistic fan thought 7-0 was not possible. some such as myself predicted going to Whisky undefeated but in the back of my mind i had to admit to myself it was very unlikely. Well here we are on Mike's last great adventure and I for one am enjoying the ride and could care less what some dimwit has to say about us.

I think a few people thought it was possible to be 7-0 heading to WI. I expected more likely 6-1, but am happy to have the 0 on the right side. However, to say that someone is a dimwit because he is telling the truth is a little irrational. NU isn't a title contender at the moment. IF wins against WI and OSU were to happen, then they certainly would be a title contender AT THAT TIME. At the moment....not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back