• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Womens sports report.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Was wathing this show and they showed a game at Michigan (highlights.) The Gym UM plays in literally looked like a class C or D High School game in NE. Ae we really the only school that really supports womens sports?

I think Wisconsin's coach said we have the absolute best environment for Volleyball in the nation. Maybe Minny's coach, not sure. The move ended being a stoke of admin brilliance.

Yeah I was flipping threw volleyball last night and the OSU/Maryland game was on, it looked like a hs gym and there may have been 500 people there.

Yeah, when I saw that "high school gym", my first thought was: no wonder they cannot compete! Who wants to to go from high school gym to another high school gym? It's not like they don't have the money. Hmm, maybe Jim Harbaugh can lend them some bucks! :Sarcasm:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back